Mmmmmm candy...

Dimmu are ok. I will probably buy the album just because I can.

The blastbeat on the song on Full Metal Racket was crazy interesting with the bass drum kicked for each snare/ride hit... rather different...

I want to see a Dimmu Burger at McDonalds. Tr00 metal fans everywhere will decry "Abbath would never eat that!"

spawn said:
http://www.nuclearblast.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=861

Thats their new video too, I cant get it to work as it tells me they cant stream any more data because too many people are trying to watch it, so perhaps a cable whoring bastard might want to try it this evening and let me know what its like as it looks good from the screenshots I saw :)

OH MY GOD!!! BEST VIDEO EVER!!! IF YOU DON"T SEE IT YOU MAY AS WELL DIE!!!!

Well, maybe not, but it's pretty good. Very slick. Didn't mind the song either. Couldn't get the higher res ones, but the one I saw was pretty schmick.

What albums that off? The new one? I might have to get it and see what all the fuss is about. Maybe even the PEM one.

phlogiston said:
OH MY GOD!!! BEST VIDEO EVER!!! IF YOU DON"T SEE IT YOU MAY AS WELL DIE!!!!

Well, maybe not, but it's pretty good. Very slick. Didn't mind the song either. Couldn't get the higher res ones, but the one I saw was pretty schmick.

What albums that off? The new one? I might have to get it and see what all the fuss is about. Maybe even the PEM one.

:lol: :headbang:

That song was from their new album out on September 9 and you should buy Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia TODAY :)

Icarus said:
Um isnt that the normal way of doing blast beats? Or have I misunderstood what you mean?

Well, normal is:

Bass > Ride Snare > Bass > Ride Snare > Bass > Ride Snare > etc

He did it:

Bass Ride Snare > Bass Ride Snare > Bass Ride Snare > etc

There was no alternate beat for the bass drum, it was all done on the same beat. Sounded odd, but cool. But I only had a quick listen, might be wrong.