More Hot Chicks At PP VIII!!

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
A trend seems to be building, let's not let it slip away! It all started with...

PP IV: Tarja and Nightwish, and the hot backup singer for Secret Sphere.

PP V: OK, so Glenn slipped here and there was a noticable absence of hot chicks. (On stage, dammit, not in the audience, ladies!!) Or did Kamelot have a backup singer? I don't remember, so how hot could she have been?

PP VI: Hot backup singers for Therion, plus I'm sure someone thought that the spooky lead opera singer was hot, too!

PP VII: Simone from Epica, and hot backup singers for Evergrey (sorry Andy, this doesn't include you).

So who's it going to be at PP VIII? Personally, I'd like to see Sabine Edelsbacher and Edenbridge. Her band photos are smokin', and I think we should be allowed to see if there's any airbrushing going on!

Ken, who's probably in big trouble now.

How hot is that? Glenn didn't slip, you did :p
Kamelot01.jpg

Kamelot14.jpg

Speaking of HOTT chicks at PP, what happened to Maria the bartender (not that the curly haired bartender chick isn't HOTT too)? I thought that she was a permanent fixture at PP. :p

Unca Kev said:
Speaking of HOTT chicks at PP, what happened to Maria the bartender (not that the curly haired bartender chick isn't HOTT too)? I thought that she was a permanent fixture at PP. :p

The story I got was that she has moved back to Atlanta, but she's working like 4 gigs now. I'm not really sure why she wouldn't have cleared her schedule for the weekend since last year she flew in for it as she rakes in so much cash over the fest.

The cool bartender downstairs (the shorter, younger one) used to date her and he and I spoke a bit about it at the pre-pre-party. He loves it if you tell him "if you were as hot as Maria, you'd be my favorite bartender" :lol:

Speaking of REALLY hot chicks, I haven't seen any of Colleen's pics yet. I know Todd got at least one of us making out.

Unca Kev said:

She actually stopped in Fri to Catch Evergrey's set
Saw her downstairs,she sat with me and my friend Scott for their set

yardleybates said:
The story I got was that she has moved back to Atlanta, but she's working like 4 gigs now. I'm not really sure why she wouldn't have cleared her schedule for the weekend since last year she flew in for it as she rakes in so much cash over the fest.

The cool bartender downstairs (the shorter, younger one) used to date her and he and I spoke a bit about it at the pre-pre-party. He loves it if you tell him "if you were as hot as Maria, you'd be my favorite bartender" :lol:

Speaking of REALLY hot chicks, I haven't seen any of Colleen's pics yet. I know Todd got at least one of us making out.

I got an awesome one of Deborah the bartender upstairs. She looks just like Mariah Carey :loco: As for the other pics, I can neither confirm nor deny their existence. :lol: :lol:

sh0kr0k said:
So which one of us girls is going to start a thread about the HOTT guys on the PP stage??
I predict it will be created in less than 12 hours.:p

Me & Paula were going to do something like that. But we were also gonna say some things, and decided we didn't want to argue with anybody. :heh:

yardleybates said:

My timing on that sucked!! I tried twice and got you both about 6 inches away! :(

Lets try again next year!! :headbang: :lol:

After Forever or Within Temptation

AFTER FUUUUUUUUCKING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, like Vanessa mentioned.. I don't think I don't need to say anything about "hot guys" , right? Have my own, all mine! muahaha :D