Most anticipated 2011 Releases

Just saw that Within Temptation have a new one finally coming out.

First song of “The Unforgiving” and Facebook friends in our album..

On Wednesday December 15th at 11 AM CET we’ll reveal the first song of “The Unforgiving”.

Along with the launch of the new song “Where Is The Edge”, fans registered on Facebook have the unique opportunity to secure a personal credit in the special edition of the new album!

The new song will be launched with a video featuring exclusive preview scenes of the upcoming movie “Me & Mr Jones”, directed by Paul Ruven, a Dutch filmmaker who received an Oscar for best foreign student movie. The movie is a thriller inspired by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba.

“Where Is The Edge” is based on the story of “The Unforgiving”. There is a clear link between the storyline of our new concept album and the thriller “Me and Mr Jones” as they both deal with mystery, murder, guilt and a lack of forgiveness.“

Together with this brand new song we’re starting a very cool item on our Facebook page. Through a Facebook plug-in, you can share the video of “Where Is The Edge” on your Facebook profile and we register your name to be included in the packaging of the special edition of “The Unforgiving”!

Make sure you like our fan page so you can use this plug-in on Wednesday. We’ll upload more technical information about this plug-in then as well, so stay tuned!

Source: http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/first-song-of-%E2%80%9Cthe-unforgiving%E2%80%9D-and-facebook-friends-in-our-album/

You can "Like" their facebook page here.

~Jen

Circus Maximus
Pagan's Mind
Tesseract
Hibria
Opeth
Evergrey
Ghostfather
Nightwish

I will leave at the twelve I feel most anticipated and have some momentum (save Iced Earth, I can't let go)

Wolverine - Communication Lost
Appearance of Nothing – All God’s are gone
Mercenery – Metamorphis
Within Temptation – The unforgiving
Symphony X
Voyager
Tommorrow’s Eve
Commuic
Iced Earth
Opeth
Amorphis
Into Eternity

Pagan's Mind
Primordial
Falconer
Amorphis
Evergrey

There's definitely a bunch of others I'm interested in checking out, though.

I'm also hoping that maybe Morgana Lefay will get back to work.

Some of these I can't tell whether the person WANTS the band to come out with a new album or if they are aware that the band is actually doing so.

Right now, there are so many albums on my radar to buy, I'm not even thinking about new material. I guess finding out about the new Manilla Road album from the guys themselves was pretty cool. And they played 2 new songs at their Wichita show that were AWESOME. So that one. I know that one's coming out.

There will be MANY great releases in 2011.

Personally, I will be buying:

Jag Panzer
Iced Earth
Redemption

oh, and I heard some band called 'Artizan' will have a new album out in April :loco:

New Within Temptation song is attached to the trailer for the movie made about the Natalee Holloway and Joran Van der Sloot case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Symphony X
Evergrey
Circus Maximus
Appearance of Nothing
Voyager & Redemption (if they have new ones coming)
Should be time for a new Testament (fingers crossed)
Serenity
Amorphis (sounds like a new one is coming)
Voodoo Circle