My thoughts & thanks... (long)

Hey Dustin,

It was great hanging with you, Sheri, and Curtis! Cool people doesn't even begin to describe you three. I look forward to seeing all of you again at the Symphony X show in SF.

Btw, where do you want us to send those blackmail pictures of Curtis and Mad Martha? Bwahahahaha!

-Mark

Originally posted by Imagikafan
Hey Dustin,

It was great hanging with you, Sheri, and Curtis! Cool people doesn't even begin to describe you three. I look forward to seeing all of you again at the Symphony X show in SF.

Btw, where do you want us to send those blackmail pictures of Curtis and Mad Martha? Bwahahahaha!

-Mark

Hey Mark, I feel the same way about you guys as well... cool is to samll of a word to describe how much fun we had hangin' with you , Bear and Henry! :worship:

As far as those "incriminating" pictures of ol' Curtis... just send em' my way at katagory5@msn.com ... I can tell you that the rest of the K5 guys are DYING to see those pictures! That is all they have been asking about since they heard the horror story!

MAD MARTHA???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have a new nick name for her?! That's friggin' hilarious!!!!!
Oh god... I 'm dyin' over here!

Originally posted by Dustin
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the metal goat! that's a good one! If I could get a damned host for my avatar, I could put the "Look" that you kept making me do, back up again with my METAL GOAT sticking out!

:D

Send the pic to me dude, I will host it on my server. \m/

Bear

Junnie you forgot me!!! I don't think I ran into anyone at all.. next time I wear a shirt that says " CREEPS " real big on it.

Actually, Junnie, did you have lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday? I thought I saw someone that looked like you, but didn't wanna chance an embarassing moment.. if it was you.. then I'm sorry I didn't come say hi

Originally posted by kyoko
Hi Bear!!!!

Thank you for remembering me!!!!

I really liked the sign of #333!!!!! Yeah, I really love the idea!!!

Let's book #333 next year, JUNNY!!!!

HI Kyoko, Of course I remember, how could I forget :D

I think the venue maybe held at a bigger place next year,so we will all have to wait and see. But I have no doubt that the next lineup will be just as good if not better than 3.0

Hope everything is well over there! Have a nice weekend

Bear

Hey Mark!

It was so awesome to meet all of you and hang out! I will always remember our dinner out with Angra...what a blast! Love to you all!!

Shell-(Tarja ;)