Need help with some rooms

IronPlant

Mar 29, 2002
Visit site
I was checking with Hotwire.com and it says I have to be 19 to check in the hotel. Is this standard for all hotels in the area? Anyone got any ideas how to get around that if so?

Hmm my parents have showed interest of wanting to go to Atlanta with me. I wonder if I should just let them because then I won't have to worry about a room. This will make it harder on me because I have 4 other people going with me, probably. I'll also have to watch my self more so I want have to hear them complain. I'm not much in the mood for that but it would insure a room, perhaps a free one. Any opinion on this? Should I chance it or swallow my pride and let them go to?

Originally posted by IronPlant
Hmm my parents have showed interest of wanting to go to Atlanta with me. I wonder if I should just let them because then I won't have to worry about a room. This will make it harder on me because I have 4 other people going with me, probably. I'll also have to watch my self more so I want have to hear them complain. I'm not much in the mood for that but it would insure a room, perhaps a free one. Any opinion on this? Should I chance it or swallow my pride and let them go to?

If your parents can sing Devin Townsend's "Recycle", without the help of the CD, let them come..:D

Here's an idea - call the hotel now and ask...! :)

I have never heard of an age limit to check into a hotel.