New Band Announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Turisas is confirmed.

scaled.php

The new schedule will be posted within the next few days.

smallbattle.jpg

First band that came to mind and the only one that stayed with me as I looked through upcoming releases. Awesome.

I'm curious about the outdrawing the headliner. I saw them in Montreal for the first Paganfest and while they got a huge response, the majority of the crowd was there for Ensiferum. Has Dragonforce fallen that far in popularity? They sold pretty well at a show here but that was a few years ago. I was actually expecting them to start headlining shortly after Paganfest, anyway.

Woo! Growls! I thought it was going to be growless for the most part this year. And apparently I'll have to bring more than my plastic sword this year. I'll probably have to buy a hammer and an axe too...

HAil Glenn!

Now we get to see the "Fuck the Guitar solo!" part where the violinist comes up and shreds!!!!

Never heard of them (no big surprise, I don't get out much anymore), but they look fun. And as far as I'm concerned, any metal band whose kit includes classical string instruments is automatically full of win.

-j

Never heard of them (no big surprise, I don't get out much anymore), but they look fun. And as far as I'm concerned, any metal band whose kit includes classical string instruments is automatically full of win.

-j

dude its epic battle metal!

don;t own anything by them but look forward to checking them out!!

AWESOME!!! What a great addition...thanks Glenn and thanks Turisas for wanting to join the party. After just seeing Moonsorrow and Finntroll a couple weeks ago, I will definitely be ready for some more epic Folk/Viking metal from Tyr and Turisas come September...can't wait. Time to shop for some war paint!!! :worship: