New Iron Maiden Song

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
The new Iron Maiden song, El Dorado, just got released on www.ironmaiden.com, as well as the tracklisting and cover art of their new album, due out in Aug. The website is being REALLY slow right now, as you can imagine, but just wanted to give the heads up to anyone who wanted to download the song and listen to it. It's pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Or, you can just listen to it here... Someone posted it on Youtube just a few minutes ago:

Last edited by a moderator:
Starts off promising then falls into that same groove that they have been stuck in for the last 3 albums.
Maybe it will grow on me.

Love the cover. It's like one of their classic covers from the 80s. As far as the song goes though, eh. I like it when they're progressive, but this song is all over the fucking place. I like the groove in parts but that's it.

Heart (Baracuda riffage) meets AC/DC meets Iron Maiden.

IMO, the singles from their last three albums (or at least the first track on each disc) have been the most disappointing songs on the discs. Not bad songs, but rather generic, up-tempo, happy songs. After those leadoff tracks, things get darker and more interesting.