NFL thread

Jun 25, 2004
Okii. me had to start it since no one else did... hopefully everyone will behave... anyways i did win all 8 of my bets through my online bookie this sunday :

Miami
Atlanta
Tennesee
Oakland
Cincinnati
San Francisco
Seattle
New Orleans

The only bet I lost as on the Jets as dogs and a 8 point spread.. vs San Diego...

I am a huge fan and student of the game, bith college and pro, but I don't bet on the games. THis week's college matchup between #3 Georgia and #8 Alabama is going to be a treat.

Bryant

I am a huge fan and student of the game, bith college and pro, but I don't bet on the games. THis week's college matchup between #3 Georgia and #8 Alabama is going to be a treat.

Bryant

I will be watching...as well as every other SEC matchup that I'm able too. Sooooooo many good teams in the SEC.

Bryant, I know your a big Urban Breed fan and I'm thrilled that he has landed in Pyramaze. Did you hear that Ronnie Hemlin from Steel Attack has just joined Tad Morose (Urbans old band). TM has my attention yet again.

Okii. me had to start it since no one else did... hopefully everyone will behave... anyways i did win all 8 of my bets through my online bookie this sunday :

Miami
Atlanta
Tennesee
Oakland
Cincinnati
San Francisco
Seattle
New Orleans

The only bet I lost as on the Jets as dogs and a 8 point spread.. vs San Diego...

FYI- there are NFL and NCAA 08' threads in the GMD Social Forums.
Though, I'll talk football in any forum.:)

FYI- there are NFL and NCAA 08' threads in the GMD Social Forums.
Though, I'll talk football in any forum.:)
Yes, i know but im not too fond of the peeps there with their BS... I prefer the Old School crowd where there is no BS or very minimal so that is why I created this thread here.. me a old fogey as compared to the GMD crowd... so me a little more mature though not completely mature lol

Yes, i know but im not too fond of the peeps there with their BS... I prefer the Old School crowd where there is no BS or very minimal so that is why I created this thread here.. me a old fogey as compared to the GMD crowd... so me a little more mature though not completely mature lol

I'm an old fogey as well and I hear ya as far as the BS that goes on there. I guess my age and my team(s) do not bode too well in that forum.:lol:

Once again I get to suffer through another miserable season.
ny_jets_parking_sign.jpg

Bryant

I don't really follow NCAA, but I do root for the Crimson Tide!

little known fact....I was born at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL. My dad was stationed there in the Air Force Reserve. Moved back up north when I was 2.

...and Derrick Lassic is also from the same county in NY I grew up in.

as far as the NFL, I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan.

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I'm picking a Boys v Jags Superbowl.

In NCAA...
a huuuuuuge upset in the making right now. Unranked Oregon St. is handing it to no.1 USC, 21-0 at the half.

Jags? :OMG: hell no lol I see either Denver or Eagles vs Dallas...

I don't know, the Jags are pretty solid and it seems the AFC is wide open this year. No to the Eagles v Dallas?...same conference. I agree Denver has a shot to make it...but not sure if they have the defense to make it all the way.

How about the Beavers true freshman running-back J. Rodgers in only his fourth NCAA game. The guy is like 5'-6" 170 or so lbs, and he goes 37 carries 186 yd.s and 2 td.s against that defense...monsterous effort!