NFL thread

From thousand miles distance, I love "american football" :loco: (well, here in Europe football=soccer).

We are very lucky here in Spain because we can watch weekly 5 games.

I´m not exactly fan from a team and I feel no sadness when any of them loses a match.

However, last weekend I watched Redskins Vs Cowboys and I was impressed how well the Redskins played, specially in 2nd quarter. Excellent!

A lot of people is excited about Jets (Favre bla, bla, bla, bla) but I watched them a couple of games and I consider they did it average, not too much brilliant.

I would like to watch games from Buffalo Bills and Arizona Cardinals, the quintessence of a loser team. I hope they reach play-offs this season.

I know it's early in the season yet. But they're no longer the cellar dwellars as they were last season.

Well, ya never know. They could pull a Detroit Lions 07 move and start out 6-2 and then crap out the last half of the season.

Speaking of which, with all the rhetoric they spewed over the off-season about how they had put together "their best team in a decade", they sure are sucking and having one of their worst seasons in a decade.

I won 7 out of 8 bets today... I lost the KC game but won:

Giants -6 1/2
Miami + 6
Indy -3
Washington + 6 1/2
Chicago -3
Tampa Bay + 3 1/2
Cincinnati +16

Bet lost:
KC + 9 1/2