NOT JUST TITS IN A CORSET: Celebrating Women in Metal Book

As much as I support Jill's endeavors, I need to make it clear that walking around and holding up a book, cd, or anything else in your hand for sale or even a sign is not acceptable inside the venue. Both the vendors & bands pay either a fee or percentage of sales as is the industry norm. It is not fair for others to walk around inside blatantly selling goods without being subjected to the same rules as others.

That said, I'm also a realist and know that it goes on "under the table" so to speak. It needs to remain that way.

I know at least one entity *cough*cough* in the past who's tried to be respectful of ^^^this by taking pre-orders beforehand and *delivering* stuff at PP (not at/in the venue of course). And yes, there was an extra sale or two to folks who had NOT ordered beforehand.

Just mentioning it. :)

Shaye

As much as I support Jill's endeavors, I need to make it clear that walking around and holding up a book, cd, or anything else in your hand for sale or even a sign is not acceptable inside the venue. Both the vendors & bands pay either a fee or percentage of sales as is the industry norm. It is not fair for others to walk around inside blatantly selling goods without being subjected to the same rules as others.

That said, I'm also a realist and know that it goes on "under the table" so to speak. It needs to remain that way.

No problem, Glenn. I have no intention of going around promoting the book inside the venue or waving a sign. I am there to enjoy the festival as a patron, not as a retailer of a product. If anyone wants to buy the book because I'll be there in person, I'll make sure any arrangements are made privately and outside of the venue.