Official LOST Thread

I saw bits and pieces of it. The wife kept asking me for theories that are based on real physics and I was like,
"IT'S A TELEVISION SHOW"

This show fucking rules. This season has been immense!

Fuck Jin and Son though....

Holy fucking Michael.

Jin has been one of my 3 favourite characters after Mr. Eko said bye bye. Sun is lovely, the hottest woman in the whole island and very sympathetic, although a superbe liar.
Screw Kate, she has always been an egoistical bitch, nothing more, nothing less. I hope she is gone soon, preferably getting eaten by Juliet. [/geek rant]

J where are you?

I have to agree, Jin rules. Sun, not so much.

It looks like Michael and his son still have a part to play. I wonder how they'll explain his son growing up so much when they've been on the island for such a short time. More of this time difference barrier around the island thing?

I find Jin a bit of a pussy, the whole interplay between Jin and Sun is annoying.

I like Jack because he's insane and Ben because he's so fucking manipulative.

I hate this show but that didn't stop me from having an epic sex dream with Kate the other night. I even told the wife about it. She was jealous.

Even the wife has stopped watching this show. Veiwers are dropping off like flies. It's even been bumped to a later time slot.

This show has been confusing as fuck this season. While I still enjoy the hell out of each episode, the show has lost that epic plausibility that they had in seasons 1-3. I really wish they had come up with a different angle than the time travel scenario.

its still fun to watch, but i do agree the time travel thing lacks creativity. hopefully, something else will reveal itself and throw us through a loop

Does anybody know what the fuck is going on anymore? I'm two eps in to the new season and this is starting to get convoluted as fuck. I used to spit in the face of people who lacked the attention span to follow along, but I can finally see where they're coming from. The L.A.X flashbacks, the "rise Lazareth rise" storyline with Sayid, the manifestation of Esau in Locke's body, the newer new "others", Hay Chingado. I'm going to keep an open mind and see where it all goes, as this show has yet to disappoint prior to this season, but I'm starting to get an unsettling feeling that they should have drew it to a close with the detonation of the Hydrogen Bomb.

Yeah this double lives things is pretty fucked up. I'm even hooked on this season, it's just a show I want to know the ending.

By the way, why is there so much bad acting right now? Maybe I'm just starting to notice it it but Sawyer is starting to become a terrible actor.

By the way, why is there so much bad acting right now? Maybe I'm just starting to notice it it but Sawyer is starting to become a terrible actor.
Maybe it's because you don't find him hot anymore?

I forgot like 80% of what was happening in the show before this fucking 6th season began! Still awesome though. And I hate Claire.