Official LOST Thread

Sayid is the greatest character - I just wish they used him more in seasons 2 and 3.

I also agree about Kate - she's developed the "neve campbell" syndrome where it looks like she's going to cry (and does) in almost every other scene. And she KEEPS getting caught or f'd over in someway or another. Ugh.

Wow, J hasn't even got to season 2 yet....so much more to come....including the second greatest Lost character, Ecko.

People I can't stand (no spoilers):
Sawyer
Charlie
Hurley
Claire
Boone and his retard sister
Mike
Walt

I actually don't mind Sawyer and Hurley. I agree about Charlie, although I think he really redeems himself in season 3.

Agreed about the others, although I'm glad Sayid got to F Boone's sister before she got raped in the Hills have Eyes remake. :loco: Wait - that was Claire, the other bint was in The Fog remake. Yuk.

Claire just needs to stop screaming and crying then she'd be ok. "Where's ma babay!"

Josh Holloway is a terrible actor for one thing and Sawyer is just a dumb character - in reality, someone would have murdered him for all his shenanigans in season 2.

Oh yeah, I HATE Mr. Ecko. Probably the worst character. Great backstory and connection to the island, but Jesus, how annoying can he get?

Josh Holloway is a terrible actor for one thing and Sawyer is just a dumb character - in reality, someone would have murdered him for all his shenanigans in season 2.

Oh yeah, I HATE Mr. Ecko. Probably the worst character. Great backstory and connection to the island, but Jesus, how annoying can he get?

Are you serious? Maybe it's just me, but if I hated 50% of the cast of a tv show, including some of the most important and pivotal characters, I probably wouldn't watch it at all.

haha, watched the first 3 episodes of season 2. man, if i see the desmond and jack gun pointing standoff one more time, im gonna scream like a woman. yes, we get it, they met in the stadium. move on. there were some parts that just draaaaaaagged. even the wife was bored for a while. it may be getting a little too out there for her.

just met michelle rodriguez and "the others" with the steroided black dude. that was interesting what she did.

Locke is still the coolest character.

Are you serious? Maybe it's just me, but if I hated 50% of the cast of a tv show, including some of the most important and pivotal characters, I probably wouldn't watch it at all.

Agreed. I found most of season 2 tedious. It came together during the last couple episodes but Lost is truly one of the most overrated shows of all time. Like J. said, it drags.

Season 1 of Lost is some of the best tv ever IMO. The opening 2 episodes could even be one of the best pilots I've seen, almost as good as when Michael Knight was fist introduced to KITT or when BA Baracus saved Murdoch from the loony asylum.

I do agree, though, that season 2 & 3 are not even close to that "golden" year....but there are some GREAT episodes and character developments, and of course, by that point, you're hooked either way.

Knowing what I know now, I would have stopped watching at the end of season 1. That moment, when they open the hatch, and the beam of light shoots up into the night -- right there, that's where I should have quit and just left the rest to my imagination.*

* definitely a lot more gang bangs including Kate at the end of a train romp, plus Kate and the gook chick making some cucumber delight

i have really enjoyed the last couple of episodes. we met the other camp and their encounters with "the others". yeah, ecko is cool, but it seems he just stands there, looks buff, says one line, then leaves. and is it just me, or does michelle rodriguez play the hot bitchy cop/special agent mexican chick in every single role? resident evil? Yep. SWAT? yep. get a new role or drop your top. she is annoying as fuck. but damn, didnt see the encounter with shannon coming. a shame really since she had great legs.

Jin and Sun, Locke, and Jack are the best stories. Jin has really come a long way. great story development there. Sun is officially the hottest chick on the island.

kate needs to stop being the mother figure to jack and sawyer, always wanting to tag along. its annoying.

i really like how everything comes full circle in the show. one episode your wondering why the hell this happened, or how did that get there, and the next few episodes explains it. its also cool how characters crossed paths, but we, the audience, have to be quick to catch the cameo in the flashback.

Yeah, Rodriquez is very annoying because she does one thing and that one thing is annoying in and of itself. I find nothing appealing about the hard, jaded, chicano from the barrio routine. She has a great body though.

just finished season 2. didnt see anna-lucia and libby's you-know-whats coming.

pretty cool ending, and i was glad to see desmond again.

the others man. who the fuck and what the fuck are they.

someone needs to kill michael.

My "friend" who was going to transfer season 3 from her DVR to DVD for me, completely flaked out. I was supposed to have my hands on it like a month ago. I guess I'll just wait till December or whenever it officially comes out.

yeah, immediately after finishing season 2 i checked to see where i could get season 3. december 11th man. fuck