Official LOST Thread

Sayid snapping a guys neck with his legs is easily the best scene of the season. Really cool episode

Just caught the Finale!! The survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 and the Others will prbably be forced to team this season if indeed what Ben said is true. The future flashback was als0 a kick in the tits?!?! Unfucingbelievable! I adore this show!

Who the hell was in the casket ye reckon?!?! Ben? I doubt it was Sawyer due to Kate saying she needed to get home to "him. Fuck I hate overanalyzing T.V shows. Just know this, 10 stars!!!

48 shows remain!

I thought it was a great episode, although I'm not too sure about the flash forward thing, but I am quite sick of flash backs, so it might make it better.

I do love Jack's character and how fucking insane he is. Great acting.

I was thinking it was Ben in the casket, but you never fucking know.

The wife and I are watching the series from the beginning. Since last night, we've watched Disc 1 and part of Disc 2. We have a child around here somewhere.

Disc 5 tonight. This show fucking rules. It's as addictive as Sopranos and perhaps just as good. Maybe. Possibly.
Anyway, I can't imagine watching this on TV with all the commercial breaks and the week between each episode and all that. I'd go insane.

I watched the first two seasons on DVD, then the rest on TV... it does piss you off quite a bit.

If I knew what I knew today, I would have probably just quit Lost at the end of season 1.

I also watched it on DVD in just a couple of days. So much better than tv for the obvious reasons.

i will not read the thread due to possible spoilers, but my mother-in-law bought me season 1 dvds. holy shit, season 1 is like 20 episodes.

so far we're only about 12 episodes in. its pretty good, though a bit slow. it seems there are so many story lines, its hard to give each one enough screen time. my opinions so far:

Loch (or Lock) is awesome. by far my favorite character
Sawyer is cool. I like these characters that are assholes, but have a chance for redemption
Jack is a very good main character
Kate is hot. sort of a buffed up kate beckinsale, but not as hot
boone needs to die. fucking pansy ass
mike the black dude and his son are boring
boone's sister is hot, but annoying
hurley is funny
the gooks are ok, but generally i dont give a shit
the hobbit is cool sometimes and annoying in others
claire, meh.
seide (the iraqi) is a badass

its still way early so my opinions might change.im at the episodes where loch and boone are trying to open the hatch, and charlie just killed ethan.

cool show, which will probably just get better.

ok, it says J. has the last post in this thread but every goddam time I look, it's not there.

i will not read the thread due to possible spoilers, but my mother-in-law bought me season 1 dvds. holy shit, season 1 is like 20 episodes.

so far we're only about 12 episodes in. its pretty good, though a bit slow. it seems there are so many story lines, its hard to give each one enough screen time. my opinions so far:

Sawyer is cool. I like these characters that are assholes, but have a chance for redemption
hurley is funny
claire, meh.

its still way early so my opinions might change.im at the episodes where loch and boone are trying to open the hatch, and charlie just killed ethan.

cool show, which will probably just get better.

does that help?

No spoilers, so don't worry, just some quick comments:

It's Locke. Agreed BTW :kickass:

J. said:

You ain't seen nothing yet.

J. said:

Solid character. Meat and potatoes of the cast.
J. said:

Some episodes she's off the charts smoking hot, other episodes she's off the charts annoying. Hit or Miss (or should I say "hot" or miss?:loco: ).

J. said:

Agreed.

J. said:

Agreed.

J. said:

Agreed again. The most fake character on the whole show, but damn is she great with the sound turned down.

J. said:
hurley is funny

Another hit or miss character for me, but overall mostly miss.

J. said:

Keep watching, they get more interesting as time goes on IMO.

J. said:
claire, meh.

Can't stand either one, both are beyond annoying.

J. said:

Yeah, Sayid's an awesome character, probably right behind Locke.

J. said:

Yeah, obviously lots to catch up on, but plenty of cool twists lie ahead.

just got done watching two more. the episode where we learn about what sawyer saw as a kid and what he did to the "original" sawyer. cool twist about Jack's dad.

and then the one focused on Jin and Sun, and what Jin did for her father. yeah, much more interesting here. definitely some depth there to work with. Jin's not so bad after that episode especially where you see him with his father. he's a good guy, but misunderstood.

6 more to go in the first season

I finished season 2 the other night. There are some episodes in season 2 where I was just like, "fuck this, it's sssooo boring" but then they get pretty good again.
People I can't stand (no spoilers):
Sawyer
Charlie
Hurley
Claire
Boone and his retard sister
Mike
Walt

I prefer episodes about:
Jack
Jack's Dad
Kate (cuz she's beautiful to look at and her flashbacks are as interesting as Jack's)
Sayid
John (cuz his flashbacks are fascinating)
Jin and Sun
and anything about the Others/history/mythology of the island (ie the Hatch)

Ima gonna try and get season 3 from a friend who has them on DVR

what is the deal with this thread? It doesn't work properly. weirereieireired that it's the Lost thread *spooky noises and stuff*