ohhhh I'm in pain constantly

You guys suck the ability to make fun of you out of me you're so clueless.

Look, GO TO WORK, and IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR JOB, SAVE UP AND GET ANOTHER ONE, OK? GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD AND GO TO WORK.

*slams head on desk* Then WHY did you BITCH about STAYING HOME TO CHAT if you can DO IT AT WORK?

Conquer All said:
no i read it. that was pretty brutal man.

I know. I don't enjoy being brutal, and the retard comment was definitely overkill, but I was just being entirely honest. A little too brutal, maybe, but I was just telling you the truth, and I can only hope that it actually found its way to your brain. Look at it this way, two years ago, I said really fucking stupid shit that I regret now. I was a complete moron then.

Lord of Metal said:
I know. I don't enjoy being brutal, and the retard comment was definitely overkill, but I was just being entirely honest. A little too brutal, maybe, but I was just telling you the truth, and I can only hope that it actually found its way to your brain. Look at it this way, two years ago, I said really fucking stupid shit that I regret now. I was a complete moron then.
sorry i got you to the brutal extent. im guessing that part of being a n00b is finding out what the forum is like. ill admit that as a n00b i wasnt being myself entirely and i was being a little queer bate and took things a bit too seroiusly. but after being on this forum for just about a month it seems like a really cool forum to be on and i want to stay on it. would it be cool with you guys if i stay as long as be myself and loosen up a bit? i guess you can say im asking for a second chance.