ohhhh I'm in pain constantly

How the fuck old is In Absentia?

The job thing must have been a lie. I doubt such people find employment. The text reminds me of my eleven year old cousin. Even if we stretch that out to fourteen... who the fuck knows Porcupine Tree at fourteen?!

And who the fuck asks for a second chance?!

Phasom, you should have just said no to see what would happen. He might have CRIED. Can you imagine... A HUMAN BEING WOULD HAVE CRIED BECAUSE OF A POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

retarded penguin said:

The job thing must have been a lie. I doubt such people find employment. The text reminds me of my eleven year old cousin. Even if we stretch that out to fourteen... who the fuck knows Porcupine Tree at fourteen?!

Phasom, you should have just said no to see what would happen. He might have CRIED. Can you imagine... A HUMAN BEING WOULD HAVE CRIED BECAUSE OF A POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD.
uh me? but i found out it wasnt neccessary. plus, we are done with the flaming for right now man. i appologized for the way i acted and im moving on to being my normal self in the forum now. cool? cool.

I wish I could find these posts as endearing as Phasom, but I can't. I long for the day computers will be invented that avoid your particular sentience. Or kill it. Whatever.

retarded penguin said:

I'm 17 and the reason why i got the job is because i do a course on it. im still on training because how they do it at uni is sort of different to how we do it at work, but i have another audio engineer that works with me for some of the night, but after everything is set up, all the other things are pretty simple. its really not that hard to find a job like that.

in_absentia said:
I'm 17 and the reason why i got the job is because i do a course on it. im still on training because how they do it at uni is sort of different to how we do it at work, but i have another audio engineer that works with me for some of the night, but after everything is set up, all the other things are pretty simple. its really not that hard to find a job like that.
its called an internship dearie....we all try hard to make ourselves well understood for non-english speakers here (well for the most part) it would be nice if the non-english speakers would return the favor... :zombie: