What I'm feeling...

Damien (cool name btw) I know where you are coming from dude. You are 17 and about to go to college. It is about to be the best time in your life, especially if you are away from home. I am about to be a second semester sophmore in college myself (damn where does the time go?) and I am thankful everyday that I am there rather than home. I have a ton of problems at home. My mom takes on the whole financial burden because my dad has mental and physical problems. I resent the mere THOUGHT of him. Sometimes i just feel like i want to beat him with his own cane! Whoa, where'd that come from lol.

I view school as a chance to escape problems and be in your own little world. I only keep in touch with ONE person (my best bud) from high school and a few of the teachers there. I dont really miss it because i could always go back to visit it.

You will make great friends at school. I have. And right now im edgy because i wanna go back there and learn some more, because i am SO bored at home. '

It sounds corny but school will be the best time of your life and you should enjoy every minute of it and do your best you can.

Dont let problems get in your way, kick them in the ass and live the life you always wanted to.

So I have spoken and I hope you take my advice look at the situation now a bit differently with a positive light.

Good luck

:eek:

Wow, thank you all so much. I didn't think anyone would actually really care, you know "a typical teen going through one of their stupid little insignificant melodramas," but thankyou all so much. I guess I really do just have to clench my teeth and try and pull through (I know this first year is going to be the hardest). I know I probably shouldn't be such a little bitch about this, usually I don't let much get me down. But I can't tell this problem to 'fuck off'' and instantly feel better. After reading all of your posts, I realise that although this has potential to really test me, I also understand that it has potential to be rather rewarding. Just think of all that 'college experimentation' :headbang: :D . I've copied all of your posts into a doc. which I'm going to keep for the hard times, I must say I am rather inspired :).

Sorry about taking a bit to reply, but cause I live in Australia, basically when I'm awake you guys are asleep and when I'm asleep you guys are awake. Thanks again everybody.

Special note to trapped: I'd take you up on that jam man, if it wasn't for my pissy little Peavey Rage158 :lol:

Originally posted by Iris
Even Pilgie showed a soft-side ;)
beware of the goat, people!!! :lol:

xxx Iris xxx

I figured I should try to be nice, I cant be an asshole all the time, it gets pretty boring.

His post seemed pretty sincere, so I thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

i would never do that.. but winkies are good!
Talking about genes..i've been told not many people can lift only one eye-brow, i can :)
and i can do it with both sides! :lol:

i'm getting sleepy...i'm out, bye!

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by PiNkMaGGiT
:eek:

Wow, thank you all so much. I didn't think anyone would actually really care, you know "a typical teen going through one of their stupid little insignificant melodramas," but thankyou all so much.

That's probably cause a shitload of us (such as myself) are teens going through our own insignificant melodramas. I think the posters on this board are anything but typical, however. I dread graduation myself, but you know, there's a lot of life left to live and all that. And I gather that college is supposed to be the best time of your life, so enjoy the hell out of it.

On a side note, your parents chose the coolest name possible. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing an Iced Earth "Damien" right now. If you feel depressed, you can pretend that everyone who owns one is wearing it in honor of you. :D

Originally posted by Pyrus

On a side note, your parents chose the coolest name possible. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing an Iced Earth "Damien" right now. If you feel depressed, you can pretend that everyone who owns one is wearing it in honor of you. :D

Lol, I always knew they were :lol: