metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
#1. Do Not: Listen to Opeth after going to a Coldplay show, this is very gay

#2. Do: Listen to Opeth in the forest, it is very grim

#3. Do Not: Post comments about Mike's moustache

#4...

I seem to be missing some, any contributions?

soundave said:
#5. Do Not: Mosh during "Face of Melinda"

lmao it was so funny seeing the complete opeth-newbies doing this in manchester last year...

i like this thread :)

here's one:

Do: smoke up while listening to: White Cluster, Benighted, The Drapery Falls, Dirge For November, By The Pain I See In Others, Closure, Ghost Of Perdition.

(these are the best tracks for it imo anyways)

Do: buy me an evil medieval castle (but well accomodated with heating, cool ornaments, electricity, a vast range of electrical guitars and amps, huge speakers that are constantly playing Opeth and other excellent Death metal, a local area network of about 20 excellent PC's with the latest games, and some 20 lustful concubines) in an old, vast Swedish forest and allow me to get very and constantly stoned there and live happily ever after with teh concubines.

Opethian666 said:
Do: buy me an evil medieval castle (but well accomodated with heating, cool ornaments, electricity, a vast range of electrical guitars and amps, huge speakers that are constantly playing Opeth and other excellent Death metal, a local area network of about 20 excellent PC's with the latest games, and some 20 lustful concubines) in an old, vast Swedish forest and allow me to get very and constantly stoned there and live happily ever after with teh concubines.
can i come with you? =/

^Hmm, I used to own in it but I haven't played it in a while. But hey, plenty of time to practise in teh Grim Inverted Opeth Castle. :headbang: