ProgPower fest DO's and DONT's

booB said:
As for Sonic.... with all the great food in Atl and you guys are obsessed with Sonic! Don't you know that Fast food will kill you! Have you watched super size me!

haha, no shit... did you see the part on the DVD where Morgan put all the different fast foods in the glass jars? Those damn fries probably STILL exist...

I only eat fast food MAYBE twice a month, tops. Usually only once every two months. But when it comes to Sonic, that's a whole different ball game. I CRAVED it for 5 years. FIVE YEARS... The closest one to me is 4 hours away... So when I travel somewhere and it's close by, you bet your ass I'll be going there. Hell I even walked 3 miles to get one, in the middle of summer in Atlanta.

It wasn't the only place we ate, but the one I wanted most. :)

-Metal

booB said:
As for Sonic.... with all the great food in Atl and you guys are obsessed with Sonic! Don't you know that Fast food will kill you! Have you watched super size me!

haha, no shit... did you see the part on the DVD where Morgan put all the different fast foods in the glass jars? Those damn fries probably STILL exist...

I am looking at those jars right now. My co-worker did the same experiment 2 months ago. The burger looks EXACTLY the same. No mold, no nothing. The bun had a little mold on the outside but that was it.
The "real" food had completely almost been eaten by the mold.

Now he wants to do the experiment with BK, Wendys, McD and White Castle LOL

SONIC!!!! We don't have Sonic here in Baltimore, and my first trip to the holy land was quite an experience. We told our waitress about having no Sonics but billions of commercials, and she BROUGHT THE OWNER OUT. He told us He owns 3 Sonics in VA and will do his best to bring it to our area. Every chance I had to eat (and wasn't running late) I hopped my way back to the almighty Sonic for a wonderful variety of Sonicburgers and brain shattering slushies. Also on the drive home I stumbled across Vault soda, which was originally Surge! Ah, the small things in life! :D cheers!

MetalRose said:

BTW, who said they were going to wear a corset on their ass? I never saw it.. they must have pussed out....

-Metal

That was me, my hand mirror broke on the flight to Atlanta, and I was unable to shave the Prog Power logo onto my ass, nor did I trust ANYONE to do that for me. Also, I never saw the contract for the butt corsett fight with Barking Pumpkin.

Next year I'm only wearing duct tape.....

:loco:

jaimek said:
DO take a shower before you go to the venue!

There wasn't too much problem with funk, but I was assaulted with the stench of unwashed male on a few occasions. No matter what they tell you, soap does NOT burn!

LOL!
There WAS a horrible stench in front of us from during Stratovarius, it literally made me gag. B.O. is NOT metal. :yuk:

Like a lot of people, I sweat my ass off last weekend, but I know I didn't reek... This was the first year I've ever noticed this "issue"

sh0kr0k said:
Notice neither of them, or anyone else, replied? :Smug:

Jeg suger Deres kikkran :D Just for you, Shaye!

A close-fitting undergarment, often reinforced by stays, worn to support and shape the waistline, hips, and breasts. and as boob said...."boobies!" :D

TheWhisper said:
You'd better shave for sure then, or getting 'undressed' will definitely be a pain in the ass...:lol:

I will be immersing myself in a giant vat of Nair the night before I leave.
I'll have to work on the "what if I need to pee" issue as well...... :D

on the very first day before entering the venue, there was someone in line with severe locker room B.O. :ill: So here's one if it hasn't already been covered:

DO stand a little closer to that deodorant stick when applying it! geez.

J-Dubya 777 said:
A close-fitting undergarment, often reinforced by stays, worn to support and shape the waistline, hips, and breasts. and as boob said...."boobies!" :D

Those were the later ones that Vicki sells. Most corsets aren't reinforced by stays (of course, I don't see how thigh highs can reinforce the stay of anything) ;)