PP USA VII: Band #7 & #8 confirmed

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I honestly don't think that it matters if I announce bands now or four weeks from now at this point in the festival's career. I just hope you folks help me get the word out when tickets do go on sale in April.

Mercenary & Vision Divine are confirmed.

Glenn H.

MERCENARY! One of the two bands I habitually kick myself for missing the first time around (the other being Rage, fwiw).

Harvester said:
I honestly don't think that it matters if I announce bands now or four weeks from now at this point in the festival's career. I just hope you folks help me get the word out when tickets do go on sale in April.

Glenn H.

:OMG: Mercenary...AWESOME! And Vision Divine very cool too. No problem with getting the word out come April. Hell, the 2 headliners not listed yet and already incredible line-up!:worship:

Harvester said:

Glenn H.
OMG, OMG, OMG. I'm having heart palpitations! :hotjump:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for not making us wait.
I am so FREAKING happy about Mercenary. I stupidly ignored them last time and didn't catch on to what I was missing until about three songs in. I will NOT do that this time. DAMN! I am so happy!!!!! :headbang: Did I say that already? Who gives a shit!!!! Thanks, Glenn. :worship:

YESSSSSS!!! VISION DIVINE!!!! I absolutely love the new CD. Great job Glenn. Plus Mercenary is a great addition and would be great to see them again. Plus, they are pretty cool dudes.

I forget who said it first, but it really is like the forum hype was used to pick the bands this year. Great job in listening to the customers, Glenn!

I think I'll start a new Virgin Steele thread daily just to see if I can drum up a headlining spot next year. :headbang:

Steve in Philly

Ruthven said:
MERCENARY! One of the two bands I habitually kick myself for missing the first time around.

I also missed Mercenary due to not attending PP4. Now I get to see them. Cool deal. The other band I regret missing from #4 is Pagan's Mind.

*prays for Pagan's Mind in a headliner spot!*

:worship:

hey, they have enough material already, with a new album due this year. It could happen.

I've been hesitant on the bands so far this year. Good picks but nothing to completely draw me over as a must-goto festival year.

However, these two choices are winners for me and confirm my desire to go. Mercenary ruled when they last played here. Vision Divine I've always wanted to see, so both these bands are ones in my to see list!

I'm extremely pumped. I'm on a roll with the guesses too. I think I wrote a post yesterday with four or five bands I wanted to see fill out the bill. I got two of them with Mercenary, and Vision Divine, and saw an announcement today that Nocturnal Rites will be playing Powerfest. That leaves Mystic Prophecy out in the cold, but hopefully they will get a spot next year. Their latest disc is an absolute killer release. Anyway, this is shaping up to be a heck of a lineup for Prog Power.

Britt

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE ALONG WHEN ANGRA WAS ANNOUNCED LAST YEAR AND ORPHANED LAND ANNOUNCED LAST YEAR AS WELL!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I FINALLY GET TO SEE MERCENARY! THANK YOU GLENN!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

*Mercenary Fanboy over here*

I am exstatic! I am trying not to have a heartyttack!

Yes! Mercenary!!!!They are awesome, I am at a loss for words so I will
just :yell: <- is there one for a scream?

And Yes! Vision Divine I was fortunate to see Vision D at Wacken with Fabio Lione singing, Michele the singer now is just great also. That would be great to get Fabio over to do a duet! Olaf has come a long way to making this band solid.

Who posted "Bring on the Italian Bands"? Well there you go!

Thank you Glenn!!

Cristen

MERCENARY!! Now 2/3 of my dream bands for PPVII are confirmed. Vision Divine!! Thunderstone!! Words cannot describe how I feel right now. Every announcement has been a complete pants shitter, I can't even imagine who the headliners could be. THANK YOU, Glenn!

*browsing the posts*..... NOCTURNAL RITES IN CHICAGO? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TODAY? I may have been done exploded into a thousand pieces by the time the PP headliners are announced, haha! What a GLORIOUS DAY this has become! Cheers!!