Pre-Party Officially SOLD OUT!!!

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
As of last night, all Pre-Party tickets are completely sold out!!! I would like to personally thank everyone for scooping up all of the tickets for this year's event!!!!!!!! We look forward to seeing you all next week!!!!!!!!!

Shane

Mephistopheles said:
I just moved and realilized a day or so ago that I didn't know where my friggin ticket is. I gotta find that thing.

oh and ROCKKKKK ONNNNN because it's gonna be SWEET.
That's why I just left mine on will call. I thought I'd either misplace it or forget to bring it....that would suck.

I'm on the "will call" status too! I'm so glad to hear that it is sold out, this is going to be great!!!!!

Congrats Shane on pulling off a killer lineup!!! You have some mighty expectations and high standards to live up to in the coming years:headbang: This is

going to be a great time; I'm psyched to say the least!

Good thing I paid for one a few weeks ago. Kept forgetting to do it because I was so busy at work. Next week is going to be so great. An awesome show and 6 full days of not working.

metalmaiden said:
Someone needs to remind me not to forget to pack mine. That would so suck...plus my friends would kill me since I have theirs. :)

I have mine paperclipped to my badge confirmation e-mail printout, my airline info printout, and my hotel confirmation printout..that way I won't forget it, as I always put the printouts in my carry on bag. :)