Prediction

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I like Nostradamus make predictions and my prediction of the day shall be:

Since JOP is playing PP and planning a US tour in the fall, I imagine that PP will be the first of the date of the tour. Jon and co can meet up with Zak and co since the latter will be in town for the Wednesday gig. Then fly in Manticora for the tour and you got your Showcase 2 or 3 spot.

So to conclude MANTICORA FOR THE SHOWCASE!!!

From Manticora on Myspace:

After the cancellation of the north America spring tour, we are now ready and proud to announce that we will go on tour in America in the fall of 2008 with Jon Oliva's Pain and Circle II Circle in stead. It is a fantastic opportunity for us and we are more than ready to tear down the walls of every venue we are going to visit on this tour. Keep yourself posted on this page for the dates/venues as they will be posted/updated as soon as we get the info from the Intromental Management promoter.

2008 will be the year of the Manticora!

I've yet to get to see Manticora live, and was bummed as hell about the aborted tour, so I'd defenately be all about seeing them at the Showcase.

From Manticora on Myspace:

After the cancellation of the north America spring tour, we are now ready and proud to announce that we will go on tour in America in the fall of 2008 with Jon Oliva's Pain and Circle II Circle in stead. It is a fantastic opportunity for us and we are more than ready to tear down the walls of every venue we are going to visit on this tour. Keep yourself posted on this page for the dates/venues as they will be posted/updated as soon as we get the info from the Intromental Management promoter.

2008 will be the year of the Manticora!

lol Ian. :headbang:

How can the tour kick off in Atlanta at Progpower, along with CIIC and Manticora, if those two bands aren't on the PP bill?

~Brian~

Well the actual tour will start within days of PP finishing. In a sense those bands are/could be playing since Zak and Mitch are doing their gig on Wednesday thats 2/5 of C II C and then if you wanna add Manticora on Thursday sounds good to me.