Prog Power Headliners

Man, I am so fucking pissed off now. I was perfectly content on never going to another PP again. Too much travel, too much money, and quite frankly, too little in return music-wise for all of those particulars.

Now, Harveston goes and gets those two bands, two of my faves ever, and now I'm in a total dillema about what I'm going to do.

Godammit...:erk::yuk:

I have no clue who Amorphis is but I'm kinna disappointed. Not sure if I want to go anymore.

are you fucking serious??? I'm so giddy that I finally get to see Amorphis live with the new lineup....last time I saw them they only played probably 20 minutes ...so yeah I'm totally pumped. To think I said I might not even go Saturday, who am I kidding.

are you fucking serious??? I'm so giddy that I finally get to see Amorphis live with the new lineup....last time I saw them they only played probably 20 minutes ...so yeah I'm totally pumped. To think I said I might not even go Saturday, who am I kidding.

Saturday is when IE plays :Smug:

Yep, no clue. I think I might order some cds. I was expecting a big Powermetal band or something. there's still plenty of time to make the decision I guess but I'm bummed about astral Doors not playing. We'll see.

Yep, no clue. I think I might order some cds. I was expecting a big Powermetal band or something. there's still plenty of time to make the decision I guess but I'm bummed about astral Doors not playing. We'll see.

A band who uses growls and clean vocals, I downloaded their 2 latest and nothing said listen to me...

It's funny .. this is such a polarizing band, and selection. I think most are willing to give them a shot, but there's a lot of people saying "what the fuck" right now.

Britt