Progpower baseball hats?

EDVANTASIA

Mar 24, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Has their ever been a Progpower baseball produced? Any plans on doing so? Because, I don't remember seeing any at the PP I went to.Hell, I don't even remember seeing any baseball hats for any of the bands. I guess hats arent metal. I'm hoping by some chance, I can find an Evergrey hat at this years PP.

The problem with baseball hats is that people who wear them (such as myself) are very picky about the shape of them. Some stand high with a point in the middle while others are floppy. Brims are also the same. While I could sell a handful to those that would be indifferent, the cost doesn't justify the risk at the present for me.

Harvester said:
Some stand high with a point in the middle while others are floppy.
Sounds like a personal problem to me... :p

I'd love to see a whole line of PPUSA merchandise....especially a wider variety of women's shirts...and jewelry, stickers, hats, bandanas, etc, etc....I know all this takes money and time but I can dream can't I?

Harvester said:
The problem with baseball hats is that people who wear them (such as myself) are very picky about the shape of them. Some stand high with a point in the middle while others are floppy. Brims are also the same. While I could sell a handful to those that would be indifferent, the cost doesn't justify the risk at the present for me.

I know you've looked into it before as well, but keeping the idea in your head: Girl style shirts!

-Metal

FataMorgana said:
Sounds like a personal problem to me... :p

I'd love to see a whole line of PPUSA merchandise....especially a wider variety of women's shirts...and jewelry, stickers, hats, bandanas, etc, etc....

I said it before (on the DVD) and I'll say it again....ProgPower USA lanyards! :headbang: