Progpower Girlie Tees

BABS

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Don't know if we have an official post-PP thread on them, but I just wanted to thank Glenn for providing them this year. The size I got fit perfect!!!! I even wore it on Saturday hoping to catch Glenn long enough to show him and thank him, but he was a busy man!

I hope that all the ladies here who wanted a shirt found one and that they are just as pleased as I am!

I will post a pic as soon as I get a chance to.

Thanks again Glenn!

Oh and thanks again to Ann-Marie for snagging me one because I wasn't sure I'd be back from the aquarium in time to beat the sale rush!

The girlie tee's were great. Thanks Glen!

One request though....next year it would rock to get the band names on the back, making the girlie tees exactly like the others, only smaller. I'd definitely pay a few extra bucks for that :)

synflower said:
The girlie tee's were great. Thanks Glen!

One request though....next year it would rock to get the band names on the back, making the girlie tees exactly like the others, only smaller. I'd definitely pay a few extra bucks for that :)
I couldn't agree more. I was so happy to finally be able to get a PP girl's shirt. And I second the vote for girlie tees with the band names on the back, even if we can only get them as a list of logos. I could understand if the intricate back design (like this year's) might be to hard to fit on a girlie tee. Likewise, I'd be willing to pay the extra money for that great addition.
Many many thanks, Glenn.:worship: :headbang: