ProgPower USA IX picture thread

That one pic really illustrates how long his dreads are. (!) :worship:[/QUOTE]

Haha, his dreads long? When I saw Shadowsfall his were on the ground when he walked. When he windmilled you could hear them hit the stage, and it was at hifi buys amphitheater. It was crazy!
But his dreads are long as hell to....
:devil:

Haha, his dreads long? When I saw Shadowsfall his were on the ground when he walked. When he windmilled you could hear them hit the stage, and it was at hifi buys amphitheater. It was crazy!
But his dreads are long as hell to....
:devil:

Aha, yep, you're talking about Brian Fair of Shadows Fall. Incredibly cool guy, and a big fan of the decidedly non-metal band Ozric Tentacles to boot.

Brian's dreads are about as long as "Jumpin' Jon's," Ozrics' former frontman.
When Jim Raggi and I unknowingly compared his dreads to Jon's, Brian beamed and said "Woah! I love that band! Saw them a few days ago in Boston!"
--Yet another in a long series of metal muzos who love Ozrics. :)

THREAD RESURRECTION!

Did some pics of Saint Deamon from progpower this year. Finally. Thank god I shot in RAW, I was able to save some really blurry pics... and the Saint Deamon shoot didn't go as well as the other bands, which is really disappointing because Toya (bald guy) was ALL about being in my face for the camera too.

That one pic really illustrates how long his dreads are. (!) :worship:

Brian Flair from Shadows Fall:

BrianFair.gif

Those are some long dreads!

-Metal

The guitarist of The Absence's dreads kept hitting me in the face when I saw them live :lol:

They're long.

Last edited by a moderator: