ProgPower USA IX picture thread

Footnote about the JOP set: photographers like to gripe about crowded photo pits and difficult lighting (JOP had plenty of both), but I have another pet peeve: conspicuously placed white towels! I guess the towels have to be white so you can tell the clean ones apart.. but man, what a blemish, and difficult to Photoshop.

ppusa9JOPthumbnail117.jpg
ppusa9JOPthumbnail116.jpg
ppusa9JOPthumbnail118.jpg

Been working on the crazy amount of photos I have from this festival. Must admit, I'm a little intimidated by what I've seen here already, but live, learn and grow. Here's a few from Amorphis:

08AmorPP19b.jpg

08AmorPP24b.jpg

08AmorPP15b.jpg

08AmorPP8b.jpg

08AmorPP30b.jpg

I'll have to work on getting them posted on my site with thumbnails only here, but Dave has his hands full, and I can post the link to the full boat when he's got them up on BeyondEarCandy.

Those are some AWESOME pictures Ann-Marie!
Thanks, nailz. The rest of the Amorphis photos can be seen here. Working on putting up all the rest. Unfortunately, the site I was using for the past year has glitched out on me and I have to start over. :mad: Using Flickr right now just to get some of these photos online. Does anyone else know of a better photo publishing site?