ProgPower USA VIII: 4th Slot bands confirmed

Great news about Pagan's Mind, but I don't care for Primal Fear outside of Ralf's voice, even though I am the stereotypical power metal lover that I am.

OH HELL YES!!!!!!! Pagan's Mind oh man it is too much for my old man's heart to take. and Primal Fear well, i don't know allot about them but if they are on the bill then they got to be good.

Okay Shane time for you to announce at least one more of yours hehehehehehe.

I will be there with bells on, and also my pants.

J-Man

Pretty cool choices ... should be fun. The leak must not be very big .... I traverse the net pretty well, and I've heard no such rumors. Also, I had no idea Pagan's Mind had become a near top card attraction. I figured they were a #3 spot level band at best.

Britt

Due to a leak in my organization and the rumor mill going wild, I have decided to confirm two more bands. As I stated in another thread, I do NOT have the final band confirmed so do not expect another announcement anytime soon.

Pagan's Mind & Primal Fear are your 4th slots.

THOSE CHOICES ROCK THE HOUSE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :kickass:

The only rumbling of these two that I've heard was some guy predicting PF and PM for the two 4th slot bands, but I'm sure if that was the guy leaking he wouldn't be stupid enough to post that, so whatevs. Not sure how soon I'll come to terms with PM being a 4th slot (are they at least coming out with another disc before oct?), but I've heard enough PF, I'll probably be into them.

This just made my day!!!! Two of my favorite Bands!!!!
GLENN YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so exited!!!
I have been bringing my father with me for the past two tears and the three bands he wants to see most are Vanden Plas, Pagan's Mind, and Threshold. Now he gets to see all three. I can't wait Primal Fear will just destroy the place....they are that good!!!

oh happy day!! i am totally doing the happy dance over here - PAGAN'S MIND!!!:OMG:

yeay!!

and thanks MtnDewQueen for the call ;) you rawk Katie!
(hope i didn't shatter your ear drum!!)

--Reverend Su (who scared the crap outta her co-workers when she squeaked in happiness :) ):loco:

GLENN...GLENN...GLENN!!!!

I cannot believe my EYES...OSIRIS' EYES that is. PAGAN'S FRIGGIN' MIND & PRIMAL FEAR...UNBELIEVABLE!!! This is by far the best music festival EVER!!!

METAL IS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Glenn...you have given us the best Christmas gift of all...God Bless you and your family.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Well its a great PPUSA even without the other headliner announced, can't wait to hear who that is when you get them. Very excited

Bear