ProgPower USA's YouTube Channel

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Suscribe today by going to www.youtube.com/progpowerusa and clicking the gold button. By doing so, you will show your support and also be kept up to date regarding videos related to the festival. Our channel is an excellent media outlet and we plan to become more active with it.

Also, we have created a PPUSA XII playlist with videos from bands on next year's roster.

youtube.png

~Jen

When will the new video for next year's roster be posted?

Claus and Wayne are working really hard on this and the video will be launched soon along with the website redesign.

~Jen

What are the chances we'll see more of the all-star performances posted?

Deron worked really hard on uploading these performances to YouTube a few months back. The work involved did not reflect the response received.

~Jen

We are behind the times on You Tube. Jen will be adding and tweaking things as we go including the above video along with some other oldies once I get off my ass and tell her what belongs.

God this brings back such great memories and just reinforces how sick it would be if Glenn could pull off Tobi with Avantasia in any shape or form in 2012

Well, if enough of us pool a lot of sponsorship bucks, maybe Avantasia can happen. Someone should start a "Bring Avantasia to the US" Facebook or something and line up some sponsors to get them over here, either at PP or some other festival or venue.

Yeah but 2000 views on YouTube. Not bad! And when the band tours and people search for videos of them on YouTube, it means more free ProgPower advertisement.

Sure, we absolutely realize that. However, real-life happens, and sometimes the festival isn't priority over family. :)

~Jen

How dare that be the case!! ;)

Just saying, that I don't think it is a total waste of time in terms of enjoyment from the fans, but yeah if it takes hours to do this then maybe not worthwhile.