ProgPower USA's YouTube Channel

Yesterday, Royal Hunt uploaded their performance of "Back to Square One" from PPUSA X in 2009.

~Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Revamped our "Past Footage" playlist on our official YouTube channel. 47 videos for your viewing pleasure. :)

I also added a brand-new "Karaoke" playlist (20 videos).. compliments of Pellaz.

I just wish those were of slightly higher -- okay, a lot higher -- quality. :)

In typical fashion, I think I got my actual camcorder -- as opposed to the digital-camera-in-video-mode I was using there -- the FOLLOWING year. Just as I only owned an ancient digital still camera when Midnight performed at 6AM. :cry:

Just made Therion's brand-new the featured video on our channel. Subscribe today, bitches!! :headbang: :lol:

A user posted the comment, "SNOWY SHAW MAKE LOVE TO ME !" :lol:

~Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Nicchi graciously volunteered to help me out and has created an awesome playlist on our official channel of fan-filmed footage from the fest.

There are 48 videos currently. THANK YOU, Chris!!

PPUSA XIV 2013 : Fan Live Videos

~Jen

My pleasure! If anyone has any videos they want to share, please DM the YouTube link to me. I can also help you upload your video if you'd like. Thanks!

WOW!! 4,141 views for our playlist so far.

~Jen

It is a sign of the times. Technology has made it impossible to stop. Thus, we have no choice but to go with the flow. All bands are well aware of this now as compared to the past.