Social Media Hashtag: #ppusa

A quick thank you to all those that used the hashtag last week on Twitter and Instagram.. it made my job a lot easier!

~Jen

#ppusa owns me. I'll even have the #ppusa hashtag carved on my tombstone some day. I am, of course, assuming Glenn has plans for a PPUSA festival for those in the afterlife. You do don't you Glenn?

We recently classified the ProgPower USA facebook page an "Event Venue" - meaning folks can now "check in" on fb if they wish to do so.

~Jen

You should also be able to check into Center Stage and select that you're there for Progpower USA as well if it's an event, I believe, should people wish to go that route.

and when anyone he has had on his show Kiko from Angra or Bobby Blitz mention PPUSA he glosses right over it #douche

As much as Trunk annoys me, his radio interview with Kiko from Angra was fantastic. Very thorough in the way we like to do our ProgPower USA interviews.

#Douche perhaps, but god damn, that was good, even if he sounds like a dummy sometimes.

Jen, you do a GREAT job with the fest tweets, but I have a request. Can you have a tweet sent out just as the band is going on the stage (or as the lights go down)? It'll help out the folks running to grab dinner and then getting back in on time.

Steve in Philly

Jen, you do a GREAT job with the fest tweets, but I have a request. Can you have a tweet sent out just as the band is going on the stage (or as the lights go down)? It'll help out the folks running to grab dinner and then getting back in on time.

Steve in Philly

Unfortunately, neither Jen nor I are guaranteed to be in the room when a band starts.

Steve in Philly

Thanks! Glenn's correct. We're usually putting out fires; however, I suggest following crew member, Mike Clark on twitter @MikeClarkHW

Historically, he takes a pic of the band during their opening song. *No pressure, Mike!*

~Jen