A few social media notes..

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Next year's roster will be tweeted real-time during the video presentation after Sanctuary’s set.

While in ATL, I encourage everyone to use the hashtag #ppusa when tweeting anything about the fest. Why? Doing so will add tweets about PP together; creating a grouping of PP tweets. This makes it easy for folks to see what’s going on at the fest real-time by going to Twitter Search and searching #ppusa

Click the mobile phone button in order to get every tweet by PPUSA sent to you as a text message.

twitter-1.jpg

Glenn and I will use Twitter frequently to continue giving followers behind-the-scenes info, tips, and pertinent communication during the fest.

This year, you'll be able to check-in to ProgPower USA on facebook via smartphone. We will pick a random check-in winner on Saturday.

As you're uploading your PPUSA photos to facebook, please consider uploading to our fan page as well and/or tagging ProgPower USA.

Okay, that's all. :) Yay, we're almost there!!

~Jen

I suspect a large portion of the people who attend progpower will be posting to social media like mad. I know I'm gonna try my best to post a lot. This should be a blast. I know I'll be posting to my photobucket account and facebook. 13 days and counting till the party starts \m/ \m/

Now if I can just figure out how to connect and use all that stuff. Patience with the elderly.

Actually, I was going to ProgPower to GET AWAY from social medial! LOL:tickled: I'm intentionally downgrading to a dumbphone because I can't handle all the mostly useless information. I follow my Fantasy Football guru....and that's about it. I guess I'll add the PP feed just for :D's, but I don't plan on being attached to anything at the hip other than my ears and some beers!

I'm also hoping to have a game going on with the bands (provided they get back to me) I'll tweet the rules and whatnot if it's a go. If you're up for playing, my feed is @ppusadrivrodoom, so go ahead and friend me when you get there (otherwise, you're stuck with my random crap in the meantime, which can be fun).