A few social media notes..

Next year's roster will be tweeted real-time during the video presentation after Sanctuary’s set.

While in ATL, I encourage everyone to use the hashtag #ppusa when tweeting anything about the fest. Why? Doing so will add tweets about PP together; creating a grouping of PP tweets. This makes it easy for folks to see what’s going on at the fest real-time by going to Twitter Search and searching #ppusa

Click the mobile phone button in order to get every tweet by PPUSA sent to you as a text message.

twitter-1.jpg

Glenn and I will use Twitter frequently to continue giving followers behind-the-scenes info, tips, and pertinent communication during the fest.

This year, you'll be able to check-in to ProgPower USA on facebook via smartphone.

As you're uploading your PPUSA photos to facebook, please consider uploading to our fan page as well and/or tagging ProgPower USA.

Okay, that's all. :) Yay, we're almost there!!

~Jen

*bump*

Same deal this year. :)

I plan to utilize Instagram often as well - follow us: progpowerusa

~Jen

We tried our best to give folks a behind-the-scenes look by tweeting Instagram photos during the fest. In case you don't have Instagram, we thought we'd publish them here also.

~Jen