ProgPower VII Pic Thread ("official")

The.Lost.Hatter

The Kilted Fellow's Son
Jun 22, 2005
GA
www.myspace.com
Quite redundant isn't it?

Yeah finally I get to post something worthy of everyone reading. Its about damn time. This year was great for me because I actually came out of my shell and started being sociable.

I'd like to thank SeanMShields, James, Kathy, MetalRose, John (Pyramaze51), Linda (Rotting Flesh), Patrick (the guy from tennessee sorry don't know your forum name), 80's AL, Lance King, Mark M.E. Edwards, and Georgina for being awesome friends and making this year's progpower even better for me than previous years. I loved hanging out with you all this year!

Anyways here are a few pics of me and some new found friends this year.

Sean Shields (Halcyon Way) and Myself
100_2595.jpg

Sean and Me with Sebastian (Braindance)
100_2596.jpg

I didn't get the name of the guy on the far left so I apologize but from left to right with the names I do know:

James, Hoyt (RiderofTheli), Kathy, Myself, and Sean.
100_2594.jpg

yeah it was great meeting all the new friends this year and catching up with old friends. I'm readying to leave for Pennsylvania in a couple of hours. When I return next week I will take the time to edit the few pics I have of Epica and of friends old and new.

Until then, let me just say I had a great time meeting everyone this year. I'm sure the infamous 'upskirt' pic of my kilt will end up in this thread eventually. All I can say is... "scary, isn't it?". :zombie:

:loco:

You guys are great! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! *hugs* Can't wait until next year! :tickled: :kickass: :worship:

I never got to tell you, but your kilt cracked me up!

Honestly, everyone I met here just floored me with their kindess and friendliness. It wouldn't have been half the amazing weekend without the easy way I could chat with anyone and everyone. Plus, thanks for people picking me out and stopping to introduce theirrself. Although, I must admit I couldn't stop laughing anytime someone said "Uh, you're "mountain dew queen" right?" Perhaps sticking with a username from eighth grade wasn't the best idea ;-).

I can't wait to get my pictures developed. I took 27 on each night, but I promise I'll only post a few of the good ones.

Ditto! Patrick.
You guys made this ProgPower very memorable for myself as well. Thanks for all of the support and kind words about me and Halcyon Way.
I don't think I would have had as much fun without you all.

AngraRULES said:
We got home with around 400+ pictures. Will post them sometime this week.

Amen, I broke out my old 35mm (as my digital was on the outlaw list), and ended up with a conservative 9 rolls of film shot. I'll post soon.

You and Hoyt both were the absolute best... I am so glad you guys live here and I look forward to seeing you both in the near future. My house for a BBQ soon, k? and i will see you on the 13th at your show at vinyl...

and Doug the mailman, you are invited too.... don't know your forum name.....

The.Lost.Hatter said:
I'd like to thank SeanMShields, James, Kathy, MetalRose, John (Pyramaze51), Linda (Rotting Flesh), Patrick (the guy from tennessee sorry don't know your forum name), 80's AL, Lance King, Mark M.E. Edwards, and Georgina for being awesome friends and making this year's progpower even better for me than previous years. I loved hanging out with you all this year!

Hey, this is Patrick! It was awesome meeting you and your dad as well. You both seem like very down to earth, easy to get along with people, and I enjoyed chatting with you guys throughout ProgPower. Hopefully me and the rest of Oblivion Myth can make an Eclipsed by Sanity/Oblivion Myth show a reality next year!

YAY! James is not a virgin any more! We also brought a virgin to sacrifice to the ProgPower gods....ooops er brought a first timer to the festival. Denis enjoyed it alot! He ended up becoming the NoVA peeps photographer. He's putting together some slide shows for me for each night of the great people pics he got! Once we have that running I'll post a link to it so all can see!

Coldie

rottingflesh said:
You and Hoyt both were the absolute best... I am so glad you guys live here and I look forward to seeing you both in the near future. My house for a BBQ soon, k? and i will see you on the 13th at your show at vinyl...

and Doug the mailman, you are invited too.... don't know your forum name.....

...doug is known as 'chicken killer'...awesome guy...me loves him...:headbang:

Just wanted to add, that I am making a new gallery so hang on to these pics and post them when it is up. I am TRYING to get it where you can use this same UM.com forum login for the gallery. That should kick ass....

Also, trying to set it so you can upload a zip file and it will accept that and add each photo in the zip.

MetalAges said:
Also, trying to set it so you can upload a zip file and it will accept that and add each photo in the zip.

The zip upload feature would be awesome Deron!!! The previous incarnation of the gallery has been painfully slow regarding uploading both individual thumbnails and larger images. The more photos you had, the worse it was.

MetalAges said:
Just wanted to add, that I am making a new gallery so hang on to these pics and post them when it is up. I am TRYING to get it where you can use this same UM.com forum login for the gallery. That should kick ass....

Figures the first time I make a post worthy of the community's time here its already obsolete. haha j/k

Zip File = Pwnage :worship:

Well, i still love ya... :)

and as far as chicken killer.... I would NEVER take another person's beer... that is dangerous... LOL