ProgPower VII Pic Thread ("official")

Mosquito - just the sweetest guy evah!! ; )

milton (and friend) that was probably the best karaoke i've seen....awesome!! : )

tess - much love from Tess' sister ; ) --- im taking the necessary steps to get RID of that NAME!! haha.. LOVE!

Drew - what's my name?? teeheehee....

Wholesome Annie said:

milton (and friend) that was probably the best karaoke i've seen....awesome!! : )

tess - much love from Tess' sister ; ) --- im taking the necessary steps to get RID of that NAME!! haha.. LOVE!

Tess' Sist... I mean, Annie, the friend's name is Matt. And he kicks even more ass in Dark Empire! www.darkempire.nu :)

Wholesome Annie said:

AND YOU DON'T MENTION US?
:(

I''m going to throw animal crackers at ya'll

Gonzo the Silenced said:
I went through twelve, all but two of them with 36 exposures. Those fuckers at the photolab are going to hate me.

13ShadesofGray said:
DeborahorMariahquestionmark.jpg

Holy shit! It's Mariah Carey!

Pre Implants:lol:
Natural!! Oh Yes! She does kind of look like a young Mariah...

This year I opted to not take any pics of the actual festival itself. Rather I took pics outside the venue, but moreso I took a bunch of video footage at several places.

I knew it would come in handy at Guitar Center. Got some great footage of the Circus Maximus, and Pagans Mind boys, and hell Jorn Lande himself.

Highlight was the drum solos, and acoustic stuff from 2 of the CM boys.

Heres a couple of screen caps.

pp01.jpg

pp03.jpg

pp02.jpg

hey guys, i dont know how many of you have flickr accounts, but me and a friend started a prog power flickr group, so any of you that have accounts should join and add your pics (i already put some of mine from this year and all from last year). If you dont have a flickr account they are free, and this would make it easy to see everyones pics from all the shows. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/89722101@N00/

Cool, now I know who you are! I think you told me and I forgot..... At least I got dcowboys311 right.

Side note to Katie....I tried to call you so you could be there at the end of Mercenary's signing session, but you didn't answer. :(