ProgPower VII Pic Thread ("official")

Empress said:
PP5.jpg

I thought the Vision Divine fans might like this. :p
Doesn't Luppi look adorable? :)

And it doesn't look like Luppi was going to let anyone sneak off with his VIP badge while snoozing. :loco:

The Old School was there and we can prove it!

PPVII_8.jpg

PPVII_18.jpg

PPVII_21.jpg

PPVII_9.jpg

PPVII_10.jpg

PPVII_2.jpg

Yep, my camera wasn't aimed quite right to catch Glenn's actual dive, as I was having to aim over people's heads in the front.

And I even knew in advance that it was coming! Since my camera takes 7-15 seconds to recycle, I didn't dare take any other pics during "Cowboys From Hell." :)

FataMorgana said:
Great photo! That was so much fun to watch! :) Glad someone got a photo.

awesome pic!!! I was backstage watching it on the video monitor, its going to be great if it makes the DVD, which I am sure it will!!!Hilarious!!!

mtndewqueen88 said:
8c40re2.jpg

This one of Glenn stage-diving to Cowboys From Hell during Mercenary's set makes me so happy! (credit to dcowboys11 who grabbed the shot on my request). My pictures pretty much suck otherwise, but if you like:
Friday Night
Saturday Night

Your pictures don't suck. You have angles no one else has on some of them. Nice work.

LMAO
that's me in the back with my pajamas on. I went downstairs just to get a picture with Jorn. I'm pretty lazy.. :lol: He was sooooo nice! :headbang:

PP2.jpg

Empress said:
LMAO
that's me in the back with my pajamas on. I went downstairs just to get a picture with Jorn. I'm pretty lazy.. :lol: He was sooooo nice! :headbang:

haaa
I took a pic with Epica, and you took one with Jorn... how interesting is that? lol
Jorn is the man!
:headbang:
nice pjamas lol

IceQueen_ said:
haaa
I took a pic with Epica, and you took one with Jorn... how interesting is that? lol
Jorn is the man!
:headbang:
nice pjamas lol

hmm.. I wonder why you bolded this comment I made :D
Yes, miss.. Very interesting! Also how you bumped me out of my spot front row right after Epica to see Jorn. :lol:
And then pointed and laughed at me because I thought they would have an encore. :cry:

Empress said:
hmm.. I wonder why you bolded this comment I made :D
Yes, miss.. Very interesting! Also how you bumped me out of my spot front row right after Epica to see Jorn. :lol:
And then pointed and laughed at me because I thought they would have an encore. :cry:

LOL
BUT I gave you the setlist
I'm so nice :D
LOL