ProgPower VII Pic Thread ("official")

The.Lost.Hatter said:
I'd like to thank SeanMShields, James, Kathy, MetalRose, John (Pyramaze51), Linda (Rotting Flesh), Patrick (the guy from tennessee sorry don't know your forum name), 80's AL, Lance King, Mark M.E. Edwards, and Georgina for being awesome friends and making this year's progpower even better for me than previous years. I loved hanging out with you all this year!

It was a pleasure to hang out with you this year too! I so miss the family every year and time goes by way too fast!

-Metal

DeborahorMariahquestionmark.jpg

I have so got to send this to her. :) We have quite a few more that are getting cleaned, resized and galleried. I'll post the link to the gallery when they're all up, so as to not drag load speed down by posting the pics in this thread. This one was too cute to pass up, though.

Lucas (Angrafan) tried to post this pic before but he couldn't, so I'm posting for him........
Twins.. Agrafan and AngraRULES lol

twins2qn1.jpg

My shirt is just much nicer than his. Just look at it and you could tell.

And at that time, he was still wearing the only shirt he had when he arrived in Atlanta. Ugh...

IceQueen_ said:
Lucas (Angrafan) tried to post this pic before but he couldn't, so I'm posting for him........

twins2qn1.jpg

Thanks Paula! I couldn't post the picture for some reason..

angrafan & angraRULEs.... First he copied my nickname.. now he's starting to dress like me!
STALKER! :lol:

Angrafan said:
Thanks Paula! I couldn't post the picture for some reason..

angrafan & angraRULEs.... First he copied my nickname.. now he's starting to dress like me!
STALKER! :lol:

LOL cause you can't fucking buy the right size shirts, so I took it....:lol::lol:

IceQueen_ said:

Because I have new found respect for the dynamic duo of Ice Queen & AngraRULES, I will happily keep all comments to myself, unless I see a need to fire off a round or two.....:saint: Funny pic!

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
See, this is what happens, I try to be nice, and blondie is going to drag me right down with him! :lol:!!!

J-Dubya

Thanks for the "respect" J-Dubya lol
It seems like it didn't last that long, right? :lol: