QUEENSRŸCHE: Dedicated to Chaos

Dedicated to Mediocrity would be more like it. Totally bland and uninspired. Sounds like thousands of other songs, with sub par vocals on top.

I am surprised I am replying to this. QR simply lost it MANY years ago. While Geoff is far and away from what he once was, he can still sing and there is nothing wrong with the abilities of the musicians either........ the songwriting is absolutely dismal.

Bryant

I don't think it's a matter of DOWNLOADING the album, bro. He meant that people should just be smarter and not bother with it at all. :lol:

What's awesome is that many people will buy the new QR and enjoy it :headbang:

Dude, I'll be happy if the album does well. I just wish they would return to form and write an album that's WORTH buying, or even listening to it. If people indeed enjoy the new album and are happy with it, more the power to them. But I think that based on the new track posted, and the past 5 or so albums, the best thing that could happen to the band is retirement.

Dude, I'll be happy if the album does well. I just wish they would return to form and write an album that's WORTH buying, or even listening to it. If people indeed enjoy the new album and are happy with it, more the power to them. But I think that based on the new track posted, and the past 5 or so albums, the best thing that could happen to the band is retirement.

QR have progressed beyond the 80s era.

I could only last 1:30. I'm amazed I lasted that long actually. It reminds me of something, but I can't place it. All I can say is that's some pretty bad pop rock. If only people would learn and NOT buy this album. At this point it's almost like they're just trying to fuck with their fans, like "let's see how bad we can be and see if they still buy our album?" Oy vey.

Yeah...30 seconds in, all I could think was that I've had enough and I wanted out!!!

They will continue spreading the disease of bad music.

hehehehehehe

4444c08af531d75f1699dfb4e5cda84e0.gif

This disc will be a probably be strong contender for the shit-eater of the year award. That tune is simply boring and uninspired. The fire went out over a decade ago and it's never coming back.

Britt

This disc will be a probably be strong contender for the shit-eater of the year award. That tune is simply boring and uninspired. The fire went out over a decade ago and it's never coming back.

Britt

I kinda thought that when I first listened to Give Me Your Soul...Please. The days of Abigail, Conspiracy or even House of God were over.

TDD...

You have not specifically commented on the track that I posted. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on why you enjoy that song. Otherwise, you are just pissing in the wind with all of these rebuttals.

It's a rip from the VH1 show so the audio isn't that great, but I don't think that will make a difference to most...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc3GkxqCPks

Interesting clip. Sounds like whats been described in the press release in terms of lyrics and performance. The rhythm of the bass playing is quite pronounced while the lyrics tell the story of aging but still being viable. All in all it has potential but the YouTube quality does slightly detract. Perhaps subsequent tracks will have different instruments connected to different themes?

Musically it's a mesh of Tribe, Q2K, PL with the barest hint of Empire. It doesn't sound like your average DT or Helloween clone.