Queensryche

TheWhisper said:
I'll be seeing them the 23rd of this month...looking forward to it. Hope they throw in some unexpected songs.

You're so lucky,Whisper!!!I think you'll be glad to hear it..but I heard they play "The Whisper" in the new tour!! :headbang:
Also their new song from OM II is called "Hostage"..heard it was awesome..They also played "Last Time in Paris"..a very rare song to hear on tour.. :Smug:

And people were saying Geoff has been hitting the high notes in "Take Hold of the Flame" too...Pretty awesome..I'm just waiting for them to come to Ohio!! :hotjump:

Oooh... I'm a LTiP fangirl. I've never heard it live before... and, needless to say, I love 'The Whisper,' too... :Spin: Despite my misgivings about this whole O:m II business, this could still be quite an enjoyable show.

I'll be seeing 'em the 27th in Atlanta. Anyone who wants to hook up for a beer before the show, let me know. Or, hell, anytime before then, really, as I'm suddenly unemployed. :) An afternoon round of disc golf, anyone? lol

I'll be at the New Orleans show! It think it's the 18th? Should be most awesome. I hope Tate can hit all the notes this time though.

lady_space said:
I'll be seeing 'em the 27th in Atlanta. Anyone who wants to hook up for a beer before the show, let me know. Or, hell, anytime before then, really, as I'm suddenly unemployed. :) An afternoon round of disc golf, anyone? lol
I'll be seeing them on the 27th, as well. Any other Atlantans going?

--Mike

Will be seeing them in Winston-Salm on the 28th.
Taking my son...it will be his first official show.

I'll be checking them out on the 23rd as well. Ruth Ekerd Hall is a great place to see a show like this! Looking forward to it.

Wishmaster said:

--Mike
Yep, I'll be there, too. I just couldn't miss seeing all of O:M again after so many years. The first time they did it still ranks in my Top 5 Best Concerts Ever!

:Smokin:

SavaRon said:
I'll be checking them out on the 23rd as well. Ruth Ekerd Hall is a great place to see a show like this! Looking forward to it.
That's exactly what I said when the date at Ruth Eckerd Hall was announced. The acoustics are incredible and the perfect place for QR to play Mindcrime. Of course, hearing 'The Whisper' on this tour would rule. I'm not so excited about 'Last Time IN Paris'...though if they threw in 'Lady Wore Black', now that would be sweet.

Wishmaster said:

--Mike
I'm going to try really hard to make it! I read a review in Classic Rock magazine on their show in England and it was supposedly very good...

Neal

I'm hoping to make it to the Atlanta date, but it's a mid-week show. :(

There are a LOT of excellent shows coming to town soon, and I hate to invoke triage when it comes to picking which ones to go to and which ones to scrap....