Questions

Caldias

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Visit site
First, I would like to apologize in case these questions have already been addressed or were in the wealth of info on the site and I somehow missed it.

First off, I am so excited about this show! Gamma Ray has to be my favorite band, but I LOVE BG, Angra, and Edguy as well. Some of the others I don't know but would like to expand my horizons.

For ticket sales, I was wondering if the tickets are on a first come first serve basis, and if so, if I by tickets consecutively does that guarantee that me and my buddy would sit near each other, or is seating not set by the tickets?

If I go to my ticket master location with my money bright and early July first, is it a pretty good bet that I'd get a ticket?

Thank you for your patience.

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words.

The festival is general admission. There are no reserve seats. The only other thing is that my Gold Badge members get in 60 minutes prior to the general public. So please keep that in mind in case you camp out for 8 hours and then see 200+ folks go in before you.

It doesn't matter about when you buy your tickets as far as seating goes since there are no reserves.

As for ticketmaster, I have no idea how to answer that. If you were first in line at your location when your branch opened, I would assume you could get one. However, you may want to explore www.ticketmaster.com and see what your options are there. It could be much quicker.

Perhaps others have some input on this. You should post another thread under the topic of "How to use Ticketmaster?" and see what kind of response you get.

Glenn