RIVERSIDE - Shrine Of New Generation Slaves

To be fair, the song posted on Sound Cloud is the radio edit. The full song is 6:47 in length.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the disc.

If I wanted good retro, I listen to Graveyard. If I want bad retro, I attempt to listen to Pain of Salvation.

This is somewhere in between.

Hope the rest of the disc drifts back to the dreamy, crisp proggy stuff a bit.

I can't stop listening to the new Graveyard disc. The new Witchcraft disc is also very good.

WHOA that song was REALLY COOL! Sounds like how Pocrupine Tree should have sounded after Deadwing instead of those boring artsy fartsy concept albums.

If I wanted good retro, I listen to Graveyard. If I want bad retro, I attempt to listen to Pain of Salvation.

This is somewhere in between.

Hope the rest of the disc drifts back to the dreamy, crisp proggy stuff a bit.

I'm definitely with you on the last bit. It wasn't bad by any means, but it's not what I've come to expect.

Riverside has added some U.S. tour dates to the list on their site. I don't know if there will be more shows added or not. I will definitely be at the Chicago show!

Riverside home page

2013-04-30 The WindJammer, Isle of Palms | Charleston, South Carolina, US
2013-05-02 Vinyl @ Centerstage, Atlanta, Georgia, US
2013-05-04 Rosfest 2013, Gettysburg, US
2013-05-06 Roxy and Dukes, Dunellen, New Jersey, US
2013-05-08 Double Door, Chicago, Illinois, US
2013-05-10 The Pour House, Raleigh, North Carolina, US

You know, for some reason I can't get into Graveyard. I love The Sword and Witchcraft though.

Hisingen Blues never really clicked with me but I think Lights Out is an excellent disc. Lights Out and Legend are both top 10 discs for me this year.

The frickin' Chicago show is a Wednesday? That blows....gonna really make it hard to see it from KC. Milton, please tell me there are going to be more dates that I might be able to make on a weekend somewhere (besides ROSfest)...

The frickin' Chicago show is a Wednesday? That blows....gonna really make it hard to see it from KC. Milton, please tell me there are going to be more dates that I might be able to make on a weekend somewhere (besides ROSfest)...

I have no idea about the Riverside tour. However, don't worry. You'll have a hell of a better prog metal show to go see in Chicago that same weekend. ;)

Quit teasing me....!

BTW, I noticed the Atlanta show says "Vinyl @ Centerstage". Are they going to do an unplugged show in Vinyl like Evergrey? Maybe they heard how good the Oliva songwriting clinic went and want to try something like that... :lol:

Riverside has added some U.S. tour dates to the list on their site. I don't know if there will be more shows added or not. I will definitely be at the Chicago show!

Riverside home page

Sweet! I have to find my way to the Chicago show. Any info on who will be opening?

Riverside home page

I really hope there is a Fla date in here.....would not be good in the least if some city that rareley if ever gets tours(Charleston)and Fla becomes the passover state again