Sanctuary reforming?

Refuge Denied much? That album is pretty speedy, high vocals, good guitar work... what do you want from a Sanctuary album, something that sounds identical to Nevermore? What would be the point?

Well, Into the Mirror Black is one of the best metal albums ever, whereas Refuge Denied is nearly unlistenable due to Warrel's ABUSIVE shrieks. I once got into an argument with Dave Mustaine about that. (He produced RD).

When Warrel drops to the low end, he's more interesting than when he imitates those stupid vice grip lock vocals so prevalent in the 80s as on Refuge Denied.

Well, Into the Mirror Black is one of the best metal albums ever, whereas Refuge Denied is nearly unlistenable due to Warrel's ABUSIVE shrieks. I once got into an argument with Dave Mustaine about that. (He produced RD).

When Warrel drops to the low end, he's more interesting than when he imitates those stupid vice grip lock vocals so prevalent in the 80s as on Refuge Denied.

I just don't know what to say here. Never have I heard this option.

To each their own, I just don't see a point in doing another project that will sound identical to his bread & butter band. His solo album was musically different than Nevermore. I expect any new Sanctuary to be as well.

I don't have to hear him wail through entire songs, but damn man Halford it up a bit :headbang:

To each their own, I just don't see a point in doing another project that will sound identical to his bread & butter band.

My guess is that Nevermore isn't the cashcow you think it is.

His solo album was musically different than Nevermore. I expect any new Sanctuary to be as well.

Disagree fully on the former. Unknown on the latter

I don't have to hear him wail through entire songs, but damn man Halford it up a bit :headbang:

whatever, man.

Benmech also seems to think that Judas Priest lost their way after their first two albums, so that should tell you there about how off base most of his opinions are. I would say just to ignore him and maybe he would go away, but we've tried that for years, hasn't worked yet.

Benmech also seems to think that Judas Priest lost their way after their first two albums, so that should tell you there about how off base most of his opinions are. I would say just to ignore him and maybe he would go away, but we've tried that for years, hasn't worked yet.

Fuck off, dude. They did lose their way, more after Stained Class than Sad Wings, but damage was done.

Fuck off, dude. They did lose their way, more after Stained Class than Sad Wings, but damage was done.

Cry me a fucking river.
:popcorn:

Kids - I'm not here to be your circus monkey. Find someone else.

Why turn away from your true calling? You make it too easy with the comments you make on here. I'd use the word asinine, but I don't think that would appropriately describe the stupidity of most of the opinions that you share with us. But please, don't let me stop you, I can always use a good laugh, and goddamn, do you deliver. :worship:notworthy

pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg