Showcase 2008 Band Announcement

man, this should have a question mark at the end of the thread title. I was pumped because I thought there had actually been an announcement.

I really hope Vanden Plas are a possibility.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but didn't the announcement Vanden Plas made after/around PPVIII state that they wouldn't be allowed back in the country for something like another five years? I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered reading that ... That would certainly rule them out of next year's showcase if it's true.

The Lineup I was hoping for was:

Vanden Plas
Raintime
Anubis Gate
Seventh Wonder

Seriously AG and SW have released some totally fucking sweet releases this last year and I am damn surprised they arent one of the openers for the main show.

Vanden Plas
Primal Fear
Machine Men
MindFlow (hell, they'd play cheap and besides, they talk to BIRDS! :lol: )

Hmmmmmmmm your line-up maybe closer to being the actual line-up give or take 4 bands :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: hehehehehehe i have no idea what Shane has in mind, other than the showcase will happen.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but didn't the announcement Vanden Plas made after/around PPVIII state that they wouldn't be allowed back in the country for something like another five years? I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered reading that ... That would certainly rule them out of next year's showcase if it's true.

It was actually seven years, but it was never confirmed by anyone officially that they were deported. If they weren't, it would be great if they could come back, and if they were, I understand there are steps to be taken to get the seven year restriction lifted.