So uh...I saw Anthrax play a three-song set tonight...

I've seen some You Tube footage of Dan fronting the band and he looked like he was throwin' it down! I don't think some are taking to him to well over on the Anthrax forum though for whatever reasons.

~Brian~

Good. He's a cool dude, too. Buddy of mine ran into him out drinking in Bayside, Queens a couple weeks ago.
Yeah, we've been e-mailing each other for several years now. I met him on another forum way back in the day. He used to have a project called Unbroken, which was a Metallica/Pantera-type of gig. He's a great guy!:headbang::kickass:

I've seen some You Tube footage of Dan fronting the band and he looked like he was throwin' it down! I don't think some are taking to him to well over on the Anthrax forum though for whatever reasons.

~Brian~
First of all, he's a major fan of the band and this type of metal in general. He reminds me vocally of Phil Anselmo at times. Can't wait to see him play live in person with Anthrax whenever they come to town. I'll buy this album as soon as it's released!:headbang::kickass: