Some cool tunes from 2010

Oh, and major points for the LOUDNESS shirt!
"You....come to see the show...and we gonna rock n roll you!"

I'll use this to plug myself since he did buy the shirt from me;)
By the way this week we are revamping our shirts, adding a lot of new ones. Actually a few you will REALLY dig. I'll let you know when they are a go.
Honestly I hate dealing with shirts...

I guess my sarcasm didnt come through. He mentions it in almost every post he does here.

that he does. But you know it works for him, I have seen first hand what KWD does and generates and it is impressive perhaps the self promotion has a play in that.
I seriously don't think it is ever a "I'm cool because I'm in a band" type thing why Matt mentions it. Most of the times it is merely to back up a point or show that he has a little bit of an idea that he knows what he is talking about when arguing with some forum dumbass that has usually never done anything associated with music besides listen to it. (I did not point a finger).

I'll collect my money later Matt:)

that he does. But you know it works for him, I have seen first hand what KWD does and generates and it is impressive perhaps the self promotion has a play in that.
I seriously don't think it is ever a "I'm cool because I'm in a band" type thing why Matt mentions it. Most of the times it is merely to back up a point or show that he has a little bit of an idea that he knows what he is talking about when arguing with some forum dumbass that has usually never done anything associated with music besides listen to it. (I did not point a finger).

I'll collect my money later Matt:)

this is exactly, why i do it. to back up what i say with what i have done and experienced. i am far too old to do the whole "my cock is bigger than yours" especially coming from within the hardcore scene. i mean, it's all that bands do over there and being nearly 40 i leave the games to the children of the scene.

when i started KWD is was a goof and we made an EP for fun and i made an entire fake back story about the band (ala Brujeria) so people wouldn't even know i was involved. we released 2 more full lengths, again for fun and under fake names (even going so far as to use Dark Angel and Possessed are our "promo pics"), and we gained a pretty legitimate fan base (selling in excess of 10,000 albums) all before 2006 and myspace or better yet ever before playing a single LIVE SHOW. we barely had a functioning website. i don't know how we did it or why it happened, but it did and i capitalize on it still to this day. i am always grateful for the KWD fans across the globe that support us and all the bigger labels that showed interest and wanted to sign the band. but i wouldn't let them. ;)

ok, sorry for sidebar, sometimes it just comes flying off my fingertips.

anyways, back to topic i don't mention other than to back up what i have experience first hand rather than via other people's stories, etc. validity! there i should have just said that first. hahaha.

For what its worth, I don't understand why it got 'popular' either!* ;)

And who cares if he pimps his band every post. Its not like he doesn't add something to the post to make it relevant. Its not like what Q did.

*The right kind of quirky can get cultish fast. Isn't my thing, but at least its mostly original.