Some random Nevermore / Sanctuary Stuff

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
Just wanted to discuss some random Nevermore stuff.

First off, a cover of Ozzy's Revelation (Mother Earth) was recorded to be included as a bonus track for This Godless Endeavor but never released. It appeared on Nevermore's Myspace fan page for about 2 days but isn't there anymore. It's a GREAT cover. I was smart enough to rip it from the site before it was taken down.

Sanctuary - Into the Mirror Black has apparently been remastered (?). I can only find one site online that shows it remastered from vinyl by some independent group and way up around $80. I got lucky as hell and found and over about a week was able to download what was said to be a remastered version of the album. I don't know if this is the same as the vinyl remaster advertised. The verdict? It sounds GREAT. I'd compare it to the quality of those 24 karat gold remasters of Metallica's Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightening. I still don't where to officially purchase this remastered copy of ItMB (if one even exists).

I've seen Sanctuary's Into the Mirror Live / Black Reflections on Ebay used a few times and usually it ends around $40. I got lucky and found it elsewhere for far less. What I didn't expect was for it to arrive brand new and shrinkwrapped. I'm positive I'm going to sell it.

I won't be at PPUSA this year due to financial reasons. I'll miss you all and hope to see you next year. Give a shoutout to Biggs for me if you see him there. Same goes to NewMath if you see her (if any of you know her).

If anyone is interested in me hooking you up with Revelation (Mother Earth) or the remaster of Into the Mirror Black (as long as you own an official copy of the original master) then drop me a line on AIM - Mr Twisted Skull.

Later.