Steak.

E-bortion

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Dec 23, 2004
I fucking love steak. How do you cook your steak?

I've been using this recipe for years now and I've yet to find someone that has a better alternative. Pan-searing is for champions of taste. Grilling has its place but I think the best steaks, and I mean the best of the best, come from pan-searing. Also, yes. The topic of steak warrants its own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a recovering vegetarian I love a good steak from time to time. Rib cut, Sirlion, Round, whatever, its all good as long as its prepared right. I find myself eating chicken breast most of the time so its nice to indulge in a steak once in a while.

I like my steak big.
if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

I prefer tenderloin steak. I, too, like to pan sear. One reason, I don't feel like getting a grill ready for two steaks. So, I pan sear on the top of the stove, then put in the oven for the rest of the cook time. I like to put some button mushrooms in the pan with the steaks while they cook.

Working in a Steakhouse has turned me into a bit of a snob.

Fillet or Ribeye over Serloin, always. Woodfire Grilled over seared, usually. Always medium rare or medium, never well done.

George Foreman grill, I eat steak basically every day now, trying to add weight. Lots of chicken, lots of steak. Med Rare. I soak mine in teriyaki overnight. Teriyaki. MmmmmMMMm

God dammit you queers.

Get some Charcoal. You remember what that is?

Get some olive oil. Get some old newspaper. Cover just a bit of the newspaper with the olive oil. Light the opposite end (that is dry)

Charcoal-Starter-Chimney-400x561.jpg

Let is heat up until the Charcoal is white on the top. Throw it into your grill and have some fun. The best way to have a steak. Pan sear and propane will not cut it (no pun intended).