The Steak Thread

I'll have one of each. And any other animal he kills. This is me:

244.jpg

Aye, I'm one olf the few people who look at ANY animal and wonder how it would taste grilled, including pets, and is 100% serious.* I made my dad laugh when were were watching a show about polar bears and said "I'd eat it." I don't think there's a level above alpha predator, but if there was, I'd be it.

*(Yes, I did ponder about how your dogs and cats taste if I've visited your house.)

(PS: I'd try people too if very hungry and it were prepared.)

(PPS: No, I'm NOT kidding about the above two.)

I want deer for my dinner, but can't be arsed to go to the states where they all hide from me today.:(

i'll mail you some!

better yet, i'll mail you my brother! you could take him into the desert and guaranteed he'd be able to find some animal, kill it from a good distance, skin and gut it and prepare it in some marinade ... and then fix your air conditioner or something. that kid's a redneck prodigy.

i'll mail you some!

better yet, i'll mail you my brother! you could take him into the desert and guaranteed he'd be able to find some animal, kill it from a good distance, skin and gut it and prepare it in some marinade ... and then fix your air conditioner or something. that kid's a redneck prodigy.
So he DID graduate 8th grade then?