who else loves grilling?

lizard said:
I know one thing from my days thumbing through job classified ads....there are always job openings for cooks.

That's true, but the problem is that people often do not want those jobs. Everyone goes into culinary expecting to complete their studies just before gettin a job at Mario Batali's restaurant... too many refuse to start at the "less classy" level. It's always good to start from the bottom, just to get used to the biz!

MajestikMøøse said:
you should talk about home decor too, while you're at it.

hey Matt,

Got-Pride-Rainbow-Pride-Bar_small.gif

captfaggo.jpg

gaytest.jpg

har har! that salmon I grilled ruled.. a little dry, but salmon from Costco always is..

I don't eat meat other than fish, so thats all I grill, besides the occasional asparagus or potato... BUT I LOVE IT WHEN I DO.

and on the chef thing, I am going to try my hardest to skip entry level kitchen junk, hahah! my schooling starts next month, and I will take as many classes as I can, and then maybe that will give me a head start, maybe one up from "fry guy" .. or... "salad tosser"......

I'd expect the bigger guy on the left to be the cook, and the guy on the right with the lil bracelet thingie to be the comedian because comedians always want people to think they have money with gay bracelets.