who else loves grilling?

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Just getting into it. Slowly learning the wonderful art of grilling!

So far, I can make a mean steak, sautee vegetables, make some pretty mean burgers

tonight, i grilled some 6oz burgers, sauted onions and mushrooms, wrapped them in tinfoil, continued heating them, threw some pickles and mustard on the burger... that is heaven :D

I just ate some grilled greek chicken and shish ka bob (spelling?) at a greek festival today and yesterday. It was reallllllly goooooooooddddddd too, especially the spices they used.

I wouldn't mind learning how to grill, maybe someday. By the way, send me some of those burgers.

grilling= win

derick grilled salmon for dinner tonight. well, marinated it in honey lime sauce, then grilled it with bbq sauce. TASTY.

I'm always the designated griller at parties... whats funny is that I'm actually at a party right now taking a break from drinking to come online to try and get friends over here. I just finished grilling burgers for about 10 people :D

bball_1523 said:
I just ate some grilled greek chicken and shish ka bob (spelling?) at a greek festival today and yesterday. It was reallllllly goooooooooddddddd too, especially the spices they used.

I wouldn't mind learning how to grill, maybe someday. By the way, send me some of those burgers.

kebab :)

I love grilled food too.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Only communists and gays don't love to grill.

I grill like every other day. CHicken, beef, whatever.

Right on sir. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've been cooking/baking/grilling for about 10 years now and I've gotten quite good. :) I actually considered going to school for it, but I think I'd rather pursue it on a personal level.

Grilling vegetables > all.