who else loves grilling?

Lillitu said:
For a marinade, I love using soy sauce, sesame oil and minced garlic. It's got a nice flavor and is not heavy/overbearing. I have no favorite bbq sauce.

Close. My favorite is Soy sauce, minced garlic and ginger. MMMMMMMM.

Tonight we're grilling Halibut at my friends place. Maybe I'll take some pics.

Lillitu said:
Hmmm, I should add ginger to mine too, it sounds yummy.

And I'll try adding sesame oil to mine! And for the record, KC Masterpiece is the best BBQ sauce I've ever tried.

dead_fetus said:
And I'll try adding sesame oil to mine! And for the record, KC Masterpiece is the best BBQ sauce I've ever tried.

KC Masterpiece is good, but I think Jack Daniels is even better

though I just got some KC masterpiece bbq rub thats soooooooooooooooooo good

Chromatose said:
KC Masterpiece is good, but I think Jack Daniels is even better

though I just got some KC masterpiece bbq rub thats soooooooooooooooooo good

Never tried Jack Daniels. That shall be for my next BBQ chicken endeavor!

Will if I end up going to AC, you get to be designated griller at my friends BBQ. :D
I want me some Bozzy Burgers!

dead_fetus said:

I find it eh. But then, I've had KC bbq in some hole in the wall in KC (it was almost 15 yrs ago so I don't remember the name) and it was much better than the bottled stuff Masterpiece sells.

Will, ya should have seen it last night. Our guitar player Paul is an even better grillmaster than me. We made Halibut with lemon juice and olive oil, fresh salmon with garlic and chipotle marinade, carrots, green beans, and our friend threw a steak on there, too. I could do this every day!

Did you know that it's only technically "barbecue" if it's on the grill for 12 hours or more? Anything less is just "grilling."